Villa Eneida at Comunidad Valenciana
Villa Eneida enjoys a magnificent location, only one kilometre from a wonderful beach, shops, bars and restaurants. This very attractive stone-built private villa and pool is found in a residential area in the hills above Calpe.
With four double bedrooms and two bathrooms, Villa Eneida accommodates eight guests easily and in style. Your ground floor consists of a large open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining room. Its décor is uplifting and colourful and as soon as you walk in, you’ll notice the numerous windows, flooding this lovely space with light.
Go downstairs and the bedrooms and bathrooms on the lower floor. There are four double rooms, all with cooling white walls and terracotta tiled floors. Both bathrooms have a shower and a modern, fresh feel.
There is also a mezzanine level accessible from the ground floor. From here you have the most wonderful views of the Rock of Ifach, the glistening...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This private villa and pool are just one kilometre from Calpe’s beaches and tourist attractions. Playa de Levante la Fossa is golden, sandy and the sea is just perfect for swimming in. Between you and the promenade, there are beach-side tapas bars and restaurants selling everything you need. Looming over you, is Penon de Ifach; a regional and national landmark. This towering lump of rock is protected within a nature reserve and can be seen for miles up along Costa Blanca’s shoreline. It is possible to reach the top but only experienced climbers are advised to try it. Calpe’s history stretches back beyond the Romans, and across the town, you’ll find ruins and relics relating to the Iberians, Romans, Moors and even raiding pirates. Happily living alongside the old quarters, are the modern shopping streets, restaurants and bars. The marina bustles with nautical activity and you can try your hand at many different water sports here. If you stay for lunch or dinner, look out for Calpe’s local rice and fish dishes, and try a glass of Jalon, the regionally produced wine. For those of you with a sweet tooth, almonds grow throughout this area, so soft chewy nougat is sold everywhere. Delicious! Golfers are spoilt for choice from Villa Eneida. Don Cayo is fifteen minutes north, San Jaime is twenty minutes south and La Sella is about half an hour’s drive on the motorway. All are excellent courses. If you’re feeling sporty but want to stay closer to home, you can play tennis within five kilometres or simply head off on a hiking trail virtually from your door and explore the picturesque scenery around Villa Eneida. If you’re lucky, you’ll detect the scent of orange blossom carried by the sea breeze.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection
- Arrival time : 4 - 7 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 4 - 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per booking will apply (paid locally)
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : Administration & Management House booking fee of €15 per day
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in posession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay
- Other Ts and Cs : A highchair and baby travel cot can be available upon request for an additional charge of €5 per item, per night