Beautiful Large Contemporary Country Home Retreat in South East Wales
Beachley Bay is the ultimate party house, sleeping up to twenty-six guests, it is perfect for a family get-together or a reunion of friends. The Grade II listed property dates back to the 1830’s and so offers plenty of character, while also possessing modern amenities to keep guests of all ages entertained including a games and cinema room complete with its own bar and even a gym!
The property is located close to the market town of Chepstow, the gateway to South East Wales. There is plenty for guests to see, do and explore in the surrounding area, Chepstow Castle is less than a ten-minute car journey away, while the buzzing city of Bristol is just twenty minutes away.
Beachley Bay offers spacious and modern interiors, comfortably accommodating up to twenty-four guests across seven bedrooms, with a further two guests able to make use of a double sofa bed.
On the ground floor, is the elegant living and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Home Theatre System
Outdoor Dining Area
Beachley Bay holds a fabulous location, set just ten minutes from the market town of Chepstow, here visitors can enjoy boutique shopping on the high street or choose to spend the afternoon exploring the ruins of Chepstow Castle. Guests staying at Beachley Bay are on the doorstep of the Wye Valley, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, considered to be one of the most beautiful landscapes in Britain, here visitors can enjoy dramatic scenery and nature trails. The buzzing city of Bristol is just half an hour away, it makes an amazing location for a family day out, visitors can cross the famous Clifton Suspension Bridge, soak up some culture or history at one of the city’s excellent museums or enjoy a spot of shopping at the Bristol Shopping Quarter. The little ones will love visiting the animals at Bristol Zoo Gardens, situated just thirty-five minutes from Beachley Bay. Alternatively, Cardiff, the capital city of Wales, is just forty-five minutes away and offers spectacular museums, dining, entertainment and shopping.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 (£1500 for stag & hen do's - must be stated at time of booking) paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3pm (arrival at a later time will need prior agreement)
- Departure time : 10am. Please note that there will be a £200 additional charge for every hour after this.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Minimum stay : There is a minimum stay of 2-nights
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi access
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Other Ts and Cs : For those wishing to add a hot tub to the booking, please note that there is an additional charge of £200. Please request at time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Midweek short stays may be available for a lower price. Please enquire for accurate pricing for midweek stays, please note there is a 2-night minimum stay.
- Other 2 : At time of booking, the accurate number of adults and children in the group must be stated. If this number is any larger on arrival at the property, without prior permission, the group WILL NOT be accepted.
- Other 3 : Candles and confetti or glitter of any description are not permitted in the property.
- Pets welcome? : No