Villa Almeria at Comunidad Valenciana
Villa Almeria is a contemporary, stylish property, located in the popular area of Buenavista. This small, cosy, family friendly resort is the perfect holiday location, with restaurants, bars and shops providing everything you may need during your stay. The breath-taking views available from the terrace make this an irresistible holiday home for you and your guests.
As you step inside this modern villa, the main living space offers an open-plan style with fresh, sophisticated furnishings throughout. On the ground floor, the open-plan kitchen offers everything you might need to cook up some family feasts to enjoy on the sociable dining table, equipped for 8-guests. There is also a laid-back living room space ideal for relaxed moments spent catching up on TV, or reading your book. All these spaces benefit from huge floor-to-ceiling glass doors, that peel away to offer easy access out to the terrace and the swimming pool. This...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Almeria is located in the charming town of Fanadix in the Costa Blanca. This small, cosy, family friendly area is perfect for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle and enjoy a relaxed holiday away in the sunshine. The villa sits in a quiet, sunny, elevated position in the district of Buenavista, 5 km from the centre of Moraira and 9 km from the centre of Calpe. The resort itself is directly by the sea, with a choice of beautiful pebble and sandy beaches to choose from. In the resort you will find a supermarket, shops, butchery, bakery, boutiques, bank, restaurants, bars, disco, concerts and evening entertainment, leaving nothing to be desired. There is a popular market every Friday and you can live the Mediterranean lifestyle, buying freshly caught fish every morning to cook up on your own barbecue. We would suggest hiring a car for your stay, in order to access some of the fabulous surrounding areas and tourist sites. The beautiful coast line is not too far away from the villa itself, situated between Calpe and Moraira, it is shaped by its cliffs, swimming bays and a sandy beach. The location is spoilt with opportunities for summer sports, entertainment and organised trips. For adults and children alike, there are plenty of opportunities for entertainment, with something for everyone!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €700 payable by credit card
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra bed £52.50