Delightful 4 Bedroom Villa with Pool and Scenic Mountain and Lake Viñuela Views
Finished in 2017, if you stay at this one of kind property, you can enjoy every carefully deigned feature and comfort. The dream location of this stylish property is hard to beat, with a magnificent view over the turquoise, artificial lake Viñuela and surrounded by the tranquility of a mountain range. A short drive down a winding, hilly road you will find the charming village of Canillas de Aceituno, the perfect spot to enjoy local eateries and shops. With 360-degree views, beautiful inside and outside space, this remarkable property cannot be missed!
As you step inside, there is an atmosphere of elegance and relaxation, you will feel at home immediately, ready to ease into holiday mode! All the living spaces are spread over one floor, perfect for families with children as no stairs have to be climbed! The kitchen is bright and airy, fully-equipped for your use and perfect for cooking up some spectacular holiday meals to...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
The region around Villa Chepita is known as La Axarquia, an ancient land rich not only with Moorish history, but Roman and Phonecian before that. It is a beautiful, largely mountainous region that nestles next to the Andalusian coast with a fertile agricultural production founded on grape (and wine!) production, olives, avocados and tropical fruits. The local village is only 8-10 minutes away and not only provides all basic amenities but also marks the start of the Mudehar route, a string of Moorish white-washed villages distinguishable by Mudehar architecture that's reflective of the region's rich history. Nestled amongst the slopes of Maroma, the tallest peak in the region, you'll find an excellent driving tour stretching some 25 km to Competa. The cliffs and beaches around Nerja (about 40 km away) are among the most stunning of the southern coast, while Nerja itself is great for shopping and dining. Yet the nearest beaches, in Torre del Mar, are only about 25 km away and reachable within half an hour. Here you will also find the nearest golf course, while all along the coast one can find opportunities for water sports and fishing. Malaga, at 50 km (within an hour), offers a surprising level of sophistication and culture, cosmopolitan street life, dining and shopping. The old Moorish Alcazaba, the bustling port development known as Muelle Uno, the cathedral and the botanical garden are some of the highlights and are well worth exploring. Malaga also has the nearest airport and is also accessible within one hour. Granada and the famous Alhambra are accessible for a day trip at 100 km (within 1.5 hours), as are the ancient Cordoba Mosque (170 km, within 2 hours) and the wonders of Seville (220 km, 2.5 - 3 hours). The ski season in the Sierra Nevada mountains (the second highest range in Europe) above Granada is a long one, usually running from November into May, and at less than 1.5 hours drive makes for an easy and delightfully different day trip.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 to be paid prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 11am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay in peak season, with shorter stays of at least three nights in the low and mid seasons.
- Changeover day : Saturday only
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi included in rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and highchair available at the property on request