Beachside Contemporary 3 Bedroom Villa Near to Kiotari Beach Shoreline
Three-bedroom Villa Clementine is beachside, just a stone’s throw from the sandy and pebble shoreline of Kiotari Beach on the southern part of beautiful Rhodes island, Greece. This charming Mediterranean villa is specially designed for families or groups of friends with a spacious interior and modern facilities.
The villa has its own pool, terrace and garden, with direct access to the coast.
It’s safe to say you’re in good hands on the design front with Villa Clementine. The exterior is stylish with a mixture of stone and white-washed walls while the interior is light and airy with floor-to-ceiling doors and natural-coloured wood furniture. There are two double bedrooms and a third single bedroom, sleeping up to five adults. Extra thoughtful features include full-length mirrors, spacious wardrobes and desks with flat-screen TVs.
Entering the house you will find an open-plan living, kitchen and dining area...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Clementine couldn’t get any closer to Rhodes coast if it tried. If you take a short stroll from your pool terrace, you’ll be right onto the sandy and pebble shoreline. Named Kiotari, this 10km-long beach at the southern part of the Greek island has Blue Flag status due to its clear blue and calm waters for swimming. On the waterfront, you’ll find water-sports facilities, alongside several bars and taverns to enjoy the local cuisine. The villa is also within a short walk (no more than 850 metres) of more restaurants, shops and supermarkets, so you’ll want for nothing while staying at this villa. A few minutes’ drive will take you to Lindos. This quaint fishing village is lined with picturesque classic white-washed houses spilling down to a turquoise bay. It’s also known for its ancient acropolis where you can see a monumental temple, castle and church perched on the cliffside. While away the afternoon browsing the narrow streets lined with boutique shops – perfect for buying gifts like the island’s famous decorative plates – or you can head to one of the beaches and bays. 60km south is cosmopolitan Rhodes town. Rich in history, you’ll find plenty of things to see and do here. Visit the famous Old Town – a maze of cobbled streets that will transport you back to the days of the Byzantine Empire with ancient ruins. The Street of the Knights with seven imposing inns decorated with emblems is also well worth a visit here, alongside the museums. Take a break browsing the boutique shops or grabbing a traditional Greek coffee at one of the cafes or bars. The largest of the Greek Dodecanese islands, Rhodes abounds in idyllic swimming spots, wooded valleys and ancient history so you won’t run out of fantastic things to do on your holiday.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 4 pm
- Security deposit : Guests will be required to give credit card details on arrival to cover damage deposit
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, towels and pool towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit. Extra cleaning session can be booked at €15 a time, or €30 including a linen change
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wifi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking is not permitted
- Tax : From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation. The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.
- Security deposit : Baby cot is available, please request at the time of booking