Villa Dassia at
Following a traditional design, you’ll find that Villa Dassia has everything could want, set in a homely yet uncluttered environment. The ground floor is largely open plan, with terraces leading out from the main dining area at the front of the house, and also towards the rear of the building. Both terraces have plenty of room for everyone and are covered, allowing you to escape the sun if you need to, while still enjoying the views. The swimming pool sits in about 2000 m2 of grounds – some laid to lawn, and some as part of the terrace surrounding the pool. There are sun loungers and umbrellas here, as well as a lovely barbecue area which is set a little apart from the main house. The kitchen has everything you would expect to find in a villa of this calibre – fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, and coffee machine – and there’s also a utility room, with washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board and iron. From the kitchen,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Tucked just outside the tourist town of Dassia, Villa Dassia (where it gets its name from) is only a short distance from Ipsos beach and to the nearest restaurants. You can lay down and sunbathe in one of the many sunbeds that sprawl around the coastline, or take up one of the many watersports available. It is also a great spot to just have a freddo espresso while contemplating the sunset. Further up the beach there is a large range of beachside tavernas – grab a tasty souvlaki on the go at Taste'n'Easy or have a nice authentic meal at the family-run restaurant Andreas, where they serve some of the freshest mussels of the island! Corfu Town is only a 20-minutes ride away and is well worth a visit. Whether it is to visit the palace Mon Repos, to be amazed by the two Venetian fortresses or only to have a stroll around the Spianada (the largest square in Corfu), this town will not disappoint you - it surely lives up to its UNESCO World Heritage status. Another historical point of interest, and definitely worth a visit is Achilleion. Luxury and grandeur define this amazing place. Located in Gastouri, this palace is known as the summer residence of Empress Sissi, whom found the wonderful sun and natural environment of Corfu truly therapeutic.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights during July and August, 5 nights the remainder of the year
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Minimum stay : 6 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Pool towels included? : Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation.
- The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.