Classic Stone 2 Bedroom Mediterranean Villa with Pool in Rhodes
Blue hues abound at two-bedroomed Villa Gennadi: from the classically Mediterranean shutters to the turquoise Aegean Sea in the distance and the crystal-clear waters of your private swimming pool. This charming cube-shaped villa on the Greek island of Rhodes is perfectly sized for small families or couples. It is ideally placed for both a quiet, relaxing holiday and as a starting off point for exploring the island’s significant attractions, beautiful beaches and spectacular natural beauty.
This stone-built villa exudes traditional flair with its whitewashed walls and its paved outdoor terrace dotted with local plants and trees. The villa has two floors, and you can enjoy magnificent views over the southern coastline and the quaint village of Gennadi from your balcony or garden area below. On the ground floor, you’ll find the comfortable living room and dining area and a fully-equipped kitchen. Thoughtful extra facilities...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Gennadi overlooks the beautiful village of Gennadi on the southeast coast of Rhodes. This peaceful spot boasts a Blue Flag beach, argued to be one of the best on the island. The pebble and sand stretches along the coast for around 6km, so you won’t have any trouble choosing a sunbathing spot. Whether you’re taking a cooling dip, playing with the kids or relaxing with your favourite holiday read, there are beachfront bars and seafood stands to keep you going through the day. In Gennadi centre, you’ll find plenty more places to grab a drink or a bite to eat. Most of the eateries are family-friendly traditional-style tavernas. You’re likely to be met with a delicious menu of home-cooked Greek dishes, like moussaka, tzatziki and skewered meat souvlaki. Take-homes for family and friends are easy to come by too with souvenir shops all around the village. By night, Gennadi is known for its beach parties, where you can dance on the sand around romantic campfires. When you fancy a heavier hit of retail therapy, you can drive about half an hour to Lindos. The former fishing village turned pretty town hides jewellers, handicraft shops and boutiques among its network of narrow lanes. Look out for the island’s famous decorative plates or fresh local produce for cooking up a storm back at the villa. The town is also renowned for its stunning clifftop acropolis. There you can immerse yourself in ancient history at the monumental temple, castle and church. For exploring further still, the cosmopolitan centre of Rhodes with its old and new town is a must. The old town is one of the best-preserved Medieval towns in Europe. You can walk along the narrow paved streets, visit the impressive Venetian Castle and the Byzantine churches or stroll around the charming old port. There’s also a museum there with fascinating artefacts. For another fun day trip, there’s the Valley of Butterflies – a lush canyon that’s home to beautiful butterfly species.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : Guests may check in from 14:00
- Departure time : Guests are requested to check out by 10:00 on day of departure
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels are included in the rental fee. For a stay more than 7 days, 1 free cleaning is provided.
- Energy costs included? : All energy costs are included in the rental fees
- Pets welcome? : Pets are welcome on request
- Smoking Allowed? : Guests are requested not to smoke in the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation, personal accidents and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Internet access? : Complimentary wifi is available at the house.
- Security deposit : Guests credit card may be required as a security deposit at check-in.
- Other Ts and Cs : The villa is cleaned, towels and linen changed every 7 days.
- Minimum stay : 6 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Other 2 : Cancellation Policy : 45 days before clients arrival no charge. Cancellations up to 14 days prior to arrival date: 50% of the total price and cancellations
- up to 7 days prior to the arrival date: 100% of the total amount.