Secluded Tranquil Contemporary 2 Bedroom Villa with Marvellous Views
Two couples taking a holiday together or a small family will smile with joy when they arrive at Villa Erastos. It is just perfect! The villa is stunningly beautiful, incredibly comfortable and enjoys superb outside space, a fantastic pool and absolutely marvellous views.
This fantastic villa is situated in an upmarket small complex of four independent luxury villas, with uninterrupted sea views, just 200 m from the gorgeous Elia Beach and 1.5 km from the stunning beaches of Kalo Livadi and Kalafatis. Villa Erastos is a secluded, private, heavenly haven of peace and tranquillity in the perfect position on Mykonos Island.
Mykonos is incredibly popular with the rich and famous, stemming from the Fifties and Sixties when Brigitte Bardot and Jackie Onassis were overwhelmed by its beauty and attractions. It is known as a party island with international DJ’s arriving to play at the sophisticated, chic beach bars of...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Erastos is located on an exclusive, small complex overlooking the stunning azure waters just 200 m from Elia Beach. Also very close are Kalo Livadi, Kalafatis and Agrari Beaches. Elia is family-friendly, offers watersports and beach dining as well as having one of the longest stretches of silver sand on the island. Agrari, next to Elia, is quieter. Kalafatis is busy and again offers many watersports. The beaches on the north of the island are popular with windsurfers and kitesurfers who want to catch the thrilling wind. The picturesque village of Ano Mera is also very close to the villa. Tavernas, patisseries and cafes spill out onto the narrow, cobbled, atmospheric streets. There is a large supermarket and pharmacy as well for your needs. You will get a real feel for how people live on the island in Ano Mera. You can also visit the fantastic, restored Panagia Tourlaina Monastery which houses holy icons and paintings in a whitewashed complex. The vibe is rustic-chic and utterly charming. The vibrant Mykonos Town is the second biggest attraction of the island, after the beaches. The inviting warren of narrow lanes, bedecked with colourful bougainvillaea, is lined with quirky art galleries, label-laden classy boutiques, picturesque ancient churches and a huge variety of restaurants. The bougainvillaea-draped Matogliani Street is famous for designer shopping. You can make a stop at the Archaeological Museum to discover an interesting collection of figurines, jewellery and pottery or visit the Aegean Maritime Museum to see a wide range of ancient nautical instruments and vessels. Mykonos Brewing Company is the only microbrewery on the island. You can visit to taste unusual beers and wine-barrel aged beers. While tasting the beers, you wil be told the myths surrounding Mykonos.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid in cash or card to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permtited
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and high chair are available at no extra cost, please request at booking time
- Other 2 : Please note the third bedroom is for staff use only