Artistic Cycladic 5 Bedroom Villa Overlooking Stunning Mykonos and Old Town
The luxurious, exquisite and artistic Villa Beniamin offers a unique, secluded setting overlooking the stunning turquoise waters of Mykonos and its atmospheric Old Town. Built with modern facilities and traditional Cycladic architecture, the villa is atmospheric, serene and elegant with themes of the sea everywhere. It is absolutely stunning, combining style with comfort brilliantly. Villa Beniamin is close to some of the best and most famous restaurants and nightlife in Mykonos, yet it is supremely tranquil with the most splendid views. The delightful Ornos Beach is just 2km from the villa.
At upmarket Ornos, visitors will find numerous beachfront restaurants and a stunning sandy beach with sunbeds, parasols and wooden water taxis that take guests to visit the chain of beaches on the south coast. The gorgeous Mykonos Town, or Hora as it is otherwise known, is a maze of narrow streets lined with ancient picturesque...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Mykonos is the party animal of the Cycladic islands, Greece’s answer to Ibiza, with silvery sanded beaches packed with golden, bronzed bodies by day and groovy sounds pounding the clubs to the thrill of insatiable revellers until dawn. Partygoers need not look further than the famous beaches of Paradise or Super Paradise. Mykonos does not sleep during July and August. It attracts international DJ talent as well as rich and famous visitors. The south of the island boasts many fabulous sandy beaches which are highly organised with sun loungers, parasols, watersports and beach bars. On the north coast, Panormos and Agios Sostis beaches are tranquil and have naturist-friendly sections. The pretty pebbled Fokos and Myrsine coves are also popular. It can be windy in the north so you may want to choose your beach carefully in the afternoons. Kalafatis Beach and Platys Gialos boast reputable diving centres such as GoDive Mykonos and Mykonos Diving Centre as well as watersports including flyboarding, wakeboarding and wakeskating. Mykonos boasts incredible sunsets, particularly from the chic bars of Little Venice in Hora or the picturesque Kato Mili, the quartet of windmills on the hills overlooking Little Venice. Also Instagram worthy is the fabulous Panagia Paraportiani church, known as ‘Our Lady of the Side Gate’ as it was next to the entrance to the old castle. It is actually 5 churches in one combining four different architectural styles, Byzantine, vernacular, traditional and western. In the Old Town, Cine Manto is an outdoor cinema tucked away in a tree and cactus lined garden square with a restaurant. Films are shown all through the summer at 9 pm or 11 pm. Daily boat trips can be taken from the pier in Hora to the sacred island of Delos, the mythical birthplace of Apollo and Aphrodite. It is a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the most important and well-preserved archaeological sites in Greece. It is very quick to Delos, so it is an ideal day trip.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 paid in cash or card to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and high chair are available at no extra cost, please request at booking time