Villa Kitty at Florida
Villa Kitty is a beautifully presented, nine-bedroom villa boasting three generous living areas creating vast amounts of space for eighteen guests. Perfect for large family get togethers or big groups of friends, this spacious villa offers all the modern amenities you need, with a resort location that puts a wealth of facilities within easy reach. Whether you are after long days by the pool, access to championship golf courses or the thrill of Orlando’s world-famous theme parks, Villa Kitty puts you in the perfect spot for enjoying it all!
This stylish villa has three living areas. The first has a sofa and chairs, positioned to face a wall-mounted TV perfect for curling up and watching some light-hearted TV. With a pool table and table tennis at the other end of the room, you can challenge each other to a little competition throughout the holiday! The second is the main living space, designed in an open-plan layout with a...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Storey Lake Resort Amenities - Clubhouse - Waterpark - Communal pool - Fitness centre - Minigolf - Canoeing/kayaking - Basketball and volleyball Distances to Theme Parks 5.0 miles to Walt Disney World (10 minutes) 14.6 miles to Universal Studios (20 minutes) 10.6 miles to SeaWorld (16 minutes) 10.6 miles to Discovery Cove (15 minutes) 37.3 miles to Legoland (48 minutes) 5.9 miles Gatorland (10 minutes) 62.2 miles to Kennedy Space Center (1 hour) (Parking charges may apply)
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : $89 damage waiver fee required, to be paid at time of booking
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra $200 for stays less than 6 nights, paid at time of booking. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 4 nights during low and mid season
- 5 nights during high season
- 6 nights during holiday season
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not permitted
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of $182 per week, paid at time of booking. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : The outdoor spa is not a hot tub and can only be heated to the same temperature as the pool, when pool heating is added.
- Other 2 : High chair and cot available upon request. A supplement may apply.