Villa Ciara at Florida
Spacious and modern, this generous holiday villa offers a fabulous base for exploring all that Orlando, Florida has to offer. Spread over two levels with a combination of large open-plan living areas, a cosy lounge and good-sized bedrooms, you have everything you need at your fingertips, including access to the Storey Lake Resort’s fantastic facilities. Located within the Resort, you can enjoy the use of the clubhouse, waterpark, communal pool, fitness centre and other great facilities it has to offer, while also being able to easily return to your private villa when you want to enjoy some quiet time with your loved ones.
The villa itself is bright and spacious, with the main living area sitting at the heart of the home on the ground floor. The kitchen is open-plan, with modern appliances and fixtures making cooking a joy. Designed with a breakfast bar at the island, you can enjoy quick breakfasts or simply a sit down and a...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Storey Lake Resort Amenities - Clubhouse - Waterpark - Communal pool - Fitness centre - Minigolf - Canoeing/kayaking - Basketball and volleyball Distances to Theme Parks 5.0 miles to Walt Disney World (10 minutes) 14.6 miles to Universal Studios (20 minutes) 10.6 miles to SeaWorld (16 minutes) 10.6 miles to Discovery Cove (15 minutes) 37.3 miles to Legoland (48 minutes) 5.9 miles Gatorland (10 minutes) 62.2 miles to Kennedy Space Center (1 hour) (Parking charges may apply)
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : $89 damage waiver fee required, to be paid at time of booking
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra $125 for stays less than 7 nights, paid at time of booking. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 4 nights during low and mid season
- 5 nights during high season
- 6 nights during holiday season
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not permitted
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of $245 per week, paid at time of booking. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : High chair and cot available upon request. A supplement may apply.
- Other 2 : The outdoor spa is not a hot tub and can only be heated to the same temperature as the pool, when pool heating is added.