Luxury 4 bedroom apartment with ocean view
Offering the most spectacular views across the Twelve Apostles and the magical coastline of Camps Bay, Cape Bliss is a striking modern home with highly sophisticated interiors and an unbeatable location!
Crushed velvet, marble and glass throughout make this enchanting villa stand out among the beautiful properties that line this world-famous bay. Every detail has been designed to perfection, with rich yet airy spaces blending delightfully into one another. Your main living areas include two tranquil lounges, each with lovely large sofas and chairs in front of a fireplace. The kitchen is a majestic mass of monochrome delights, sparkling silver and wonderful appliances, including a Miele coffee machine! And you can tuck into the delicious meals prepared here at your huge formal dining area with seating for ten. There are several additional sofa areas throughout the home, including an entertainment centre with a Samsung TV and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and Table Mountain’s Twelve Apostles, Camps Bay is a haven of idyllic scenery, thriving nature and a whole host of activities and opportunities! And Cape Bliss is located just a short distance from it all! Right on your doorstep, literally a ten-minute walk away, is the incredible tidal pool of the bay, where you can enjoy wonderfully relaxed swimming, gazing out over the mesmerising scenery! Meanwhile, the northern part of the bay is fantastic for surfing thanks to the perfect wave conditions, while the long stretch of fine white sands along the coast is ideal for games like frisbee and volleyball, or simply sunbathing! Yet, thanks to this perfectly protected location in the bay, the water is incredibly calm, making it perfect for paddling, swimming and spending time with the family. If it’s more natural delights you’re after, head over and smell the flowers of the Cape Floral Kingdom, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, at the magnificent Kirstenbosch Garden. This is a botanical garden bursting with a diverse array of plants, forest and gardens across 528 hectares, all with the most remarkable views! Take a memorable walk above the tree-tops along the Centenary Tree Canopy Walkway or even arrange to see one of the many concerts or art exhibitions that are held here year-round, or simply take a picnic and enjoy a bite to eat in the spectacular scenery. And what’s more, it’s not just the fabulous scenery and beaches that’ll make this experience – within just a short drive you can reach: Cape Town City Centre, the V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain, Lion’s Head, and the Hout bay Harbour. The iconic V&A Waterfront is a retail and entertainment area right at the foot of Table Mountain with tons of shops, restaurants, markets of all kinds and even both an Aquarium and Marine Museum. It is the starting point for almost all tours, cruises and excursions. Within a short walk of here is the Green Point market, tucked just outside the Green Point Stadium. Alternatively, an unforgettable day out is a trip to Robben Island, the Maximum Security Prison where political prisoners, including Nelson Mandela, were held during the apartheid. The tour begins at the V&A Waterfront and includes not only a tour of the prison itself but also meeting a former political prisoner and a tour of the 575-hectare Island which often includes sightings of penguins! If you’re on the market for a unique and unforgettable dining experience, the newly revamped The Lawns At The Roundhouse, set in the forests of oak and pines at Camps Bay with a huge, atmospheric outdoor seating area, is perfect for all times of the day. With a full à la carte menu from breakfast until the cocktails are flowing at the evening parties, this is an unmissable experience for the foodies of the group.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)