Contemporary and spacious villa with four fabulous bedrooms
A contemporary and spacious villa with four fabulous bedrooms, Cape Karabo is a fabulous pool villa with sea views, just a short drive from the brilliant beach of Camps Bay!
Your impressive interiors are a sight to behold, with a spectacular use of space, expanding across two levels and an enormous room with a high vaulted ceiling and tons of natural light! The whole room looks out towards the sea in the distance and is equipped with the most elegant array of furniture. Two sofas sit together on the lower level, between a fireplace and a large TV, great for relaxing in comfort. On the next level up is your formal dining area, with seating for nine and another set of exterior doors right beside it so you can dine with a refreshing breeze. To the other side of this is your expansive kitchen, stretching a great length along the back wall of the villa with a warm red and black design and excellent facilities and a super breakfast...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Cape Karabo is located on what is the St Tropez of Africa, Camps Bay, one of the most exclusive and picturesque beaches in the world! For an idyllic stroll along this world-famous coastline, starting at Bantry Beach and heading north past at least nine distinct beaches, the Sea Point Promenade is the most spectacular route winding its way through some of the country’s most magnificent scenery! Lined with ice-cream shops, bars and restaurants, featuring an outdoor gym, playgrounds and the iconic lighthouse, there’s plenty to be enjoyed along the way (as if the view isn’t enough!) One of the best attractions among the many of Camps Bay is the Camps Bay African Market, tucked incredibly between the mountains and the ocean, you’ll find every kind of local produce here, from jewellery to traditional African curios, in the most picturesque open-air market! The northern part of the bay is fantastic for surfing thanks to the perfect wave conditions, while the long stretch of fine white sands along the coast is ideal for games like frisbee and volleyball, or simply sunbathing! Meanwhile, thanks to this perfectly protected location in the bay the water is incredibly calm, making it perfect for paddling, swimming and spending time with the family. There’s even an incredible tidal pool at the southern end, as well as a gorgeous lawn perfect for picnicking and relaxing. And what’s more, it’s not just the fabulous scenery and beaches that’ll make this experience – within just a short drive you can reach: Cape Town City Centre, the V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain, Lion’s Head, and the Hout bay Harbour. The iconic V&A Waterfront is a retail and entertainment area right at the foot of Table Mountain with tons of shops, restaurants, markets of all kinds and even both an Aquarium and Marine Museum. It is the starting point for almost all tours, cruises and excursions. Within a short walk of here is the Green Point market, tucked just outside the Green Point Stadium. Visit on Sundays to find locals selling all kinds of authentic arts, craft and curios – just be sure to barter, as they’ll be expecting you to! Or, if you’re on the market for a unique and unforgettable dining experience, the newly revamped The Lawns At The Roundhouse, set in the forests of oak and pines at Camps Bay with a huge, atmospheric outdoor seating area, is perfect for all times of day. With a full à la carte menu from breakfast until the cocktails are flowing at the evening parties, this is an unmissable experience for the foodies of the group. With both the Atlantic and the Indian Ocean to choose from, you’ll find an inspiring selection of water-sports available all along the coastline! Surfing and kite surfing are, as you might expect, major sports in the area, thanks to the varied coastline made up of protected coves to huge open beaches with enormous waves, promising something for all levels!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)
- Other 2 : Baby cot and highchair may be available for a fee