La Corte Saracini at Toscana
This large farmhouse dates back to the 10th century as an important post-house for changing coaches and horses along the Via Francigena. This history is reflected in its architecture.
The interior is finely decorated with wooden furniture and terracotta tile floors. On the first floor is a large communal lounge with a fireplace and splendid views over the garden and swimming pool. The pool is marvellous on a hot summer day. The ideal spot to relax is on a chaise lounge on the pool deck underneath an umbrella. And when guests are hungry, they can simply pop over to the annexe and cook a pizza in the oven. There are tables and chairs outdoors.
Spinarello is a fabulous holiday spot that will surely make unforgettable memories.
</i>- Large fully equipped kitchen.
- Big lounge.
- Living room with a fireplace.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Tuscany has often been described as the ‘Jewel of Italy’, and it is easy to see why. With its beautiful scenery, rustic cobbled hilltop towns and sprawling vineyards, it is a truly idyllic holiday setting. The region is also known for its influence on fine art and is home to the historic cities of Pisa, Siena and Florence, where visitors will find some of Italy’s finest examples of Renaissance art and architecture. The owners offer a fantastic range of luxury villas in Tuscany with pools, giving guests a comfortable and relaxing base from which to explore the region. <div><b>Close Places:</b></div> - Chianciano Terme 10 km. - Montalcino 34 km. - Cortona 25 km. <b>Closest Village:</b> - Pienza 5 km.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500. This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Energy costs included? : Electricity costs: Included in the rental price.
- Heating: Not included in rental price and has to be paid according to the amount consumed.
- Linen & towels included? : All linen and towels are changed weekly and included in the rental price.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot: €30. Please mention when booking.
- Other 2 : Services included: two hours per day of cleaning, air conditioning
- Pets welcome? : No