Trulli Daniele at Puglia
A range of local materials have been used to make Trulli Daniele look and feel as authentic as the day it was built. And contemporary features mean this cosy and comfortable holiday home is the ideal place for anyone looking for an idyllic escape. The surrounding landscapes offer scenic walks and bike rides, with historic towns and the coast all easily reached by car.
Found under the trulli’s conical roofs are two air-conditioned bedrooms that both feel refreshingly light and cool, thanks to the white walls, floors and furnishings. The double master bedroom also offers a romantic atmosphere, with a beautiful bath in the room...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client’s credit card as a pre-authorisation one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, changed weekly.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, and mid-stay cleaning for stays of 2 weeks or more. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately May to October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool towels included? : Yes, changed weekly.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : This property is not suitable for children under the age of 7.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.