Villa Carat at
Moments away from the beach in Gennadi on Rhodes’ southern coast, Villa Carat enjoys wonderful sea views from its spacious terrace. This modern 2-bedroom property can accommodate up to five guests and has its own private pool.
The excellent location, close to the beach and local amenities, makes Villa Carat a great choice. Peaceful Gennadi lies around 25 minutes’ drive south of Lindos, home of the famous Lindos Acropolis, and has a long stretch of sand and pebble beach, as well as a selection of cafés and restaurants, just a short walk from the villa.
Around the pool area, you have plenty of outdoor seating, sun loungers and a barbecue. The villa’s pretty gardens add even more charm, and step access to the swimming pool makes it easy for everyone to enjoy.
Inside the house, you have light and airy living spaces with comfortable furniture. The lounge is equipped with air-conditioning and a ceiling fan,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Greek island of Rhodes combines all the elements you could wish for in a holiday. The town which shares the island’s name is on its northern tip, and serves as a good place to discover its historic side. Only 20 minutes’ drive from Diagoras Airport, the capital’s enchanting Old Town is architecturally impressive and full of charm. One of the key sights, the Palace of the Grand Masters, is part of a UNESCO World Heritage site. You can easily lose yourself in the winding streets that take you there, but the views over the Aegean Sea you encounter when you get there make it well worth persevering. The Museum of Modern Greek Art and the Archaeological Museum are also worth a visit, along with landmarks such as Evangelismós Cathedral. Away from the guidebook sights, Rhodes also offers the island’s most impressive shopping and dining offerings, and scenic walks around its marina. Other notable sights on Rhodes include the Lindos Acropolis, an ancient monument that has stood the test of time, and the beautiful Epta Piges nature reserve, otherwise known as the Seven Springs. Beautiful Anthony Quinn Bay is one of the highlights of the area around Faliraki, which has more to offer than nightlife – the town’s water-park and beach are ideal for families. Be sure to visit the wonderful Valley of the Butterflies, the Bee Museum of Rhodes and the Lindos Acropolis too. And if you make it right to the southern tip of the island, idyllic Prasonisi, where the exposed lighthouse is a fine place to watch the sun go down.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and high chair are available at no extra cost, please request at booking time
- Other 2 : The 5th guest sleeps in the living room's sofa bed