Amazing Stylish 3 Bedroom Villa Enjoying Mountain and Aegean Sea Views
Enjoying a peaceful spot on the southern coast of Rhodes, the magnificent Villa Ingot can accommodate up to eight guests in supreme style. With views of mountains and the Aegean Sea, this 3-bedroom property is attractive inside and out, with its large pool terrace a real highlight.
Villa Ingot offers an element of seclusion but is still within easy walking distance of local amenities like shops and restaurants. This beautiful stone villa incorporates an impressive outdoor space where you have a barbecue, seating and dining area. The pool area is decked out with plenty of sun loungers and comfy furniture which make relaxing there all day a pleasure.
The air-conditioned interiors are fresh and light, with large glass doors and windows providing the living spaces with an open feel. All the comforts are there, with TV, DVD and Wi-Fi, a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, fridge and coffee machine....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The island of Rhodes is full of natural beauty and landmark sights. You only need to drive about 20 minutes from Diagoras International Airport to reach its eponymous capital, which is home to some of the isle’s most impressive attractions. Among the most notable are the Museum of Modern Greek Art, with an eclectic collection which only Athens can hold a candle to. You will find some impressive works on the walls of Evangelismós Cathedral too, down at Mandráki harbour. The Old Town itself is brimming with architectural gems, from Art Deco to medieval. The UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Palace of the Grand Masters, is the must-see landmark and will reward you with some wonderful ocean views. Further south are resorts such as Ammoudes, Kolympia and Faliraki, where an excellent beach and children’s water-park make it a good place for a family day out. Go further still and you will come to the spectacular Lindos Acropolis, one of the island’s best-known monuments. There are great reasons to head inland as well, with the vibrant Valley of the Butterflies one of the most compelling. This beautiful island is home to the Epta Piges nature reserve, site of the Seven Springs, which is another spot not to miss. Not too far from Faliraki, you will also find one of the island’s most fascinating museums, the Bee Museum of Rhodes, where you can learn all about (and taste) some delicious honey.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : 7th and 8th guests sleep in the living room's sofa bed
- Pool opening dates? : 15th April to 1st November