Country Home with Pool and Stunning Views of the French Riviera
This is the type of place that guests return to year after year. There’s no surprise with its stunning views, glorious swimming pool and hillside setting within walking distance to a beautiful medieval village. All of this and you are only 30-minutes from the French Riviera.
Les Lauriers is a fantastic holiday home for so many reasons.
Inside, the interiors are incredibly attractive with a charming country kitchen, elegant dining area and cosy lounge, all with doors leading to a perfect terrace with tremendous views.
Upstairs you’ll find three comfy bedrooms and across the home there are three smart bathrooms, one of them en suite. The owners have thought of everything with homely touches such as Satellite TV with UK channels, children’s games and Wi-Fi throughout, alongside high-quality furnishings and pretty décor. In a private setting, this is a fantastic home for all ages!
After wandering down to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Les Lauriers is set in a wonderful hillside position just a short walk from one of the delightful perched villages of the Var department in southern France, just half an hour from the French Riviera. It’s less than a ten-minute walk down the hill to the village (very much uphill on the way back!) or if you’re not so keen on the hilly surroundings then pop in the car and be there in a couple of minutes. This charming village with its medieval castle is perfect for picking up fresh croissants and bread in the morning or simply wandering down to one of the many restaurants in the evening. There’s also good choice of large supermarkets a short drive away. This village is one of the nine perched villages of the Pays de Fayence; others include Montauroux with its Tuesday morning market and artisan craft studios, Fayence with its lovely restaurants, cafes and twice-weekly Farmer’s market and idyllic Seillans, classified as one of France’s ‘<i>Plus Beaux Villages</i>’. You can even follow the winding roads up to Mons, one of the highest villages in the Var department with incredible mountain and distant sea views. Lac de Saint-Cassien (10km), around a 15-minute drive away, is a perfect spot for long hikes, horse-riding, picnics on lakeside beaches and summer watersports with canoes, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards as well as fishing. Those seeking other natural landscapes for outdoor activities should escape to the oak and pine forests covering so much of this area. Discover little gorges, waterfalls and stone bridges along the Siagne river as well as great cycling trails, bird-spotting opportunities and rock-climbing. Further afield, spend the day canoeing, white-water rafting or just admiring the amazing vistas when visiting the Verdon Gorge. You are also close to the Mediterranean sea – visit some of the Cote D’Azur hot-spots such as Cannes (40km), Antibes (50km) and Nice (58km) or drive to some of the brilliant beaches near Théoule-sur-Mer (35km) or Saint-Raphaël (35km). Boat excursions depart Cannes as far as Saint-Tropez, Villefranche-sur-Mer or Villefranche-sur-Mer or take a ferry to the beautiful Île Sainte-Marguerite. Golf lovers have the prestigious Terre Blanche Golf Resort just a ten-minute drive away (as well as many other golf courses across the French Riviera), there are tennis courts in the local village and the famous flying school in Fayence is also close by where you can book flight-excursions, a unique way to view the magnificent scenery of this region!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client's credit card as a pre-authorisation one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes and linen is changed mid-stay for stays of more than one week.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Strictly outside only and with extreme care.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other events are not permitted.