Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa enjoys such a peaceful and picturesque setting within the Puglia countryside, you might find it hard to tear yourself away! But make the most of the complimentary bikes on offer and explore the beauty of the area on two wheels. You can also simply enjoy walking through the countryside on leisurely afternoons. A wealth of amenities can be found in Fasano, which is just 10 minutes away by car. A historic town, its old centre is a maze of winding streets that are home to charming little piazzas and beautiful buildings. Another historic hotspot in the area is the city of Ostuni, also known as 'The White City'. Its whitewashed old town is a sight to be seen, as is the 15th-century Gothic cathedral and city walls. Explore the city's winding lanes and narrow staircases, pausing to admire the views of the surrounding countryside before joining the locals at the lively Saturday-morning market. Many resort towns along the Adriatic Coast are within a 15-minute drive. Torre Canne offers sandy stretches and natural hot springs with mineral-rich waters. You can try a range of water sports and horseback riding. And just down the coast from Torre Canne is Parco Dune Costiere. This expansive parkland offers a diverse mix of landscapes to explore, such as wetlands, sand dunes and inland olive groves. Also available are guided tours that give you the chance to learn even more about the flora and fauna that call the park home. The well-known Valle d'Itria towns are great for days out, with Cisternino being the closest to the villa. Also visit Locorotondo and Martina Franca, with Alberobello being awarded UNESCO World Heritage status for its famous for its trulli-lined streets and fairytale-feel.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including a mid-week change for stays of 7 nights.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.