Tenuta Valdambra at Toscana
<div>Nestled in a triangle between Arezzo, Siena and Florence, this beautiful villa in the heart of the rolling Tuscan countryside, feels like its own little hamlet. Accessible via a country lane, Tenuta Valdambra has the space and views that will help you relax and create wonderful memories.
The villa, surrounded by woods, vineyards and olive groves, is decorated in a homely style, with antique brick tiles and furniture blended with more contemporary designer pieces. Its large open plan living area, with plenty of seating for all the guests, is neatly divided by an arch, giving you the sense of a cosy hideaway. And there is a floor cooling system which will help you keep at a comfortable temperature, however hot the Tuscan sun is outside.
The property comfortably accommodates up to 20 guests, with each of the nine bedrooms having its own TV and en suite shower room. To add to the fairytale-quality of the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<div>Perfectly placed in the heart of the Tuscan countryside, this property benefits from the privacy of the nearby woodlands, alongside the amenities and culture of nearby towns and cities. It is within a triangle formed by Arezzo, Siena and Florence, which are all within driving distance for a good day out. The nearest village is Ambra, which has a variety of shops, bars and restaurants plus a market on every Tuesday. In Siena you will be able to tuck into some fantastic food while admiring the gothic architecture. Then head off to some of the galleries and museums to get a dose of history and culture. Arezzo also benefits from great art and architecture, and is home to the breathtaking frescoes of Piero della Francesca, an early Renaissance Italian painter. In Florence you will find works of art from the Renaissance, including Michelangelo’s David sculpture and many Botticelli masterpieces. If you’re feeling strong, a walk up to the cupola of Florence’s Duomo is recommended – a chance to view the city from its famous dome. Of course, Italy is famous for its stylish fashion, so if you want to pick up some bargains, head off to the Outlet Prada in Montevarchi. For something a little different, guests at the villa can request to go truffle hunting in one of the Pieve Santo Stefano reserves. You will be picked up from the villa, then taken to look for these special treats – white and black truffles. The villa is perfectly placed for wine tours and there are a number of vineyards in the area that offer tastings. The Il Borro estate will give you a tour of the vineyards plus tastings for you to get a real feel for the region’s wine. Visit the family’s wine and art gallery, then view the cellars full of barrels of wine.</div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Changeover day : Saturday (mid and high season) or flexible at other times of year.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (mid and high season) or 4 nights at other times of year.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, and daily cleaning (Monday - Saturday) for guests staying 7 nights or more. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately May to September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Extra €700 per week for underfloor cooling or heating, payable locally.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Pool heating charge? : Extra €700 per week, payable locally. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.