Wonderful Tranquil Private Country Estate with 140 Acres in Worcestershire
The Malvern Estate holds a uniquely special location, nestled within 140-acres of private countryside in wonderful Worcestershire. Guests will have the opportunity to enjoy complete privacy and tranquility within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty close to the foot of Malvern Hills, but still just two and a half hours from the hustle and bustle of London.
There is a selection of excellent pubs both within walking distance and a short drive, and Malvern Spa with its selection of supermarkets, restaurants and theatre is less than a fifteen-minute car journey away.
The Elizabethan hall house, oast houses and old stables have been lovingly modernised and today seamlessly blends its original charm and character with updated facilities and all the amenities a family or group of friends could possibly need for a more than comfortable stay. The estate house can comfortably accommodate up to eighteen guests across...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Outdoor Dining Area
The Malvern Estate holds a magnificent location set within Worcestershire countryside close to the foot of the Malvern Hills, just minutes outside the village of Alfrick, while a wider variety of helpful amenities can be found in Malvern Spa less than 15 minutes away. While the Estate offers guests the chance to completely unwind and escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life, city dwellers can relax in the knowledge that the medieval city of Worcester is less than half an hour away. The Estate also makes an ideal base for those travelling for the Cheltenham Races, being located 45 mins from the racecourse, while it has excellent travel links with the M5 just 15 minutes away and Birmingham Airport being conveniently situated just an hour’s drive away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1500 to be paid to the owners 2 weeks prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 11am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, included in rental price
- Changeover day : Fridays only
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay at weekends
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking permitted
- Pets welcome? : Two dogs are welcome to come along but must be kept in the outdoor kennels and not in the house
- Other Ts and Cs : One cot and one highchair are provided at the property (guests must bring their own cot linen)
- Other 2 : The lead booker must be over 30 years old
- Other 3 : Stag or hen parties are not permitted and will be refused access to the house