Fantastic Barn Style Villas nestled within beautiful Somerset countryside
Lavender Barn holds a fantastic location, nestled within beautiful Somerset countryside, while being just a short distance from the towns of Langport and Somerton, where a variety of helpful amenities can be found.
The accommodation is set across two barns, the main barn and the Apple Barn annexe, with two kitchens and living areas, it is therefore ideal for large groups with plenty of entertaining space, but also for two families who are looking for some additional privacy. Lavender Barn can comfortably accommodate up to thirteen guests in total across its six bedrooms, nine in the main barn and four in the annexe.
In the Main Barn, on the ground floor is the living space which comprises of a bright lounge with high ceilings and comfy sofas as well as a fully-equipped kitchen with dining facilities. Also on this level are the first of the bedrooms, a king-size room with en-suite shower room, a family room...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Lavender Barn is situated close to the village of Long Sutton, with three fantastic pubs and restaurants within a 5-minute car journey of the house, The Devonshire Arms, The Halfway House & The Lime Kiln. The towns of Langport and Somerton are both less than a 10-minute car journey away, a wider variety of amenities, including shops and restaurants can be found in each. A wide selection of Somerset attraction and within easy reaching distance of Dragonfly Barn, magnificent Wells Cathedral and the famous Wookey Hole Caves are both within a 40-minute drive, while Glastonbury, steeped in myth and history, with its iconic Abbey and Tor is just 25-minutes away. The coast is reachable with 50-minutes; Weston-Super-Mare is ideal for families travelling with children, who are bound to enjoy a spot of crazy golf at Pirate Adventureland after a busy morning spent making sand castles on the beach. Children will also enjoy a visit to Brean Theme Park at near-by Burnham-on-Sea, which offers a variety of fun rides for all ages.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 to be paid prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Monday or Friday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay, this may be increased across peak dates
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that the swimming pool is shared with 2 neighbouring cottages and is only open between May and September (subject to weather conditions)