Beautiful Tranquil Home overlooking Cardigan Bay
Victorian Grange holds a wonderful location within beautiful West Wales, set on the border of Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire. The home boasts beautiful views over the Preseli Hills and Cardigan Bay. There is plenty for the whole family to see, do and explore in the surrounding area, whether you are looking for a relaxing break or an action-packed stay full of activities and adventure.
The home dates back to 1870 and was originally a home for Captain William Minister, a veteran of the Crimean War. The current owners have spent years painstakingly and lovingly restoring the home to its original glory and today it seamlessly combines its original charm and character with contemporary interiors and elegant furnishings.
Victorian Grange can comfortably accommodate up to ten guests across its five beautifully-appointed bedrooms. On the ground floor is the main living accommodation, with a formal drawing room, a relaxed...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Victorian Grange is located in a tranquil position less than 10-minutes from the town of Cardigan where a variety of helpful amenities can be found, including, shops and restaurants. Cardigan Castle is just 5-minutes away, awarded “Restoration of the Year” in 2017 by Channel 4, it now is home to a museum, lovely groups and a fantastic café making it a must-visit. The 13th-century fortress, Cilgerran Castle, perched overlooking the Teifi Gorge, also makes an interesting visit and is just 10-minutes away. The whole family will enjoy a day at the Welsh Wildlife Centre with its adventure playground, giant willow badger, picnic areas, fabulous trails for all abilities and all kinds of activities on site – all less than 15-minutes from home. The adventurous may choose to book a family canoe trip with Heritage Canoes, starting at The Welsh Wildlife Centre, The Teifi Gorge, offers a safe and awe inspiring location for your whole family to try a fun new sport. Folly Farm Adventure Park & Zoo, 45-minutes from Victorian Grange, is a firm family favourite and is a must-visit for those travelling with small children. Cardigan Bay is home to a variety of wonderful beaches including Poppit Sands, which holds Blue Flag status and is ideal for families, while Mwnt Beach, managed by the National Trust, is a beautiful hidden cove, it’s smaller than some but is truly idyllic. They are both less than 20-minutes car journey away. Mwnt is also one of the best places to spot dolphins in Ceredigion, often seen swimming, playing and feeding in the bay below. Don’t forget to pack your binoculars!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 paid by bank transfer directly to the owner before arrival and refunded within 2 weeks of departure subject to a damage inspection
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Friday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 2-night minimum stay, this may be increased across peak dates
- Pets welcome? : No dogs allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : Stag or hen do's are NOT ALLOWED.