Villa Grand Sperone at Corse
Villa Grand Sperone commands a unique and breath-taking position which only a few homes in the world have the privilege of commanding: on one of the most beautiful golf courses in the world - Le Golf de Sperone; overlooking one of the most beautiful bays in the world - La Plage du Grand Sperone; and on one of the most beautiful islands in the world – Corsica.
This beautiful villa has been designed with elegance and style with vast indoor living and dining space leading straight out on to wonderful decked terraces with ample room for relaxing in the outdoor lounge or eating al-fresco with mesmerising views of the sea. Seven comfortable bedrooms, each with their own ensuite bathroom, plus a dazzling swimming pool with more stunning vistas of the sea make it the perfect place for family or friends to experience this magnificent part of Corsica.
The glorious sandy arc of La Plage du Grand Sperone is only a 15-minute...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Grand Sperone enjoys an absolutely fantastic location in the South of Corsica, near the prestigious Sperone Golf Course and just a short walk from the incredible Plage du Grand Sperone. This is an almost unspoilt white-sand beach, ideal to switch off from the outside world. The Petit Sperone beach is also close-by, situated in a truly charming natural bay. A golf-buggy is available for use within the domaine and down to the beach (4 minutes or a 15-minute walk). Bonifacio (6kms) is a wonderful day-trip option: a charming harbour town steeped in history which attracts many visitors every year. The old town with its medieval houses and narrow streets is the perfect place to wander around, whereas if you fancy something more glamourous, visit the marina, with its luxury yachts and endless restaurants, bars and chic hotels. Recommended excursions include: Lavezzi island, a natural reserve fabulous for snorkelling, the picturesque town of Porto Vecchio and the prehistoric sites of Pianu de Levie. Last but not least, Corsica is also great for hiking and biking, with several trails to choose from in the Alta Rocca mountain.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €10,000 (or Sterling equivalent) paid to the owner by cheque or in cash on arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Changeover day : Saturday or Sunday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Yes.
- Pool heating charge? : No. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other special events are not permitted.
- Other Ts and Cs : The pool is open April to October, subject to weather conditions.