Mesmerising Impressive 4 Bedroom Villa with Pool and Imposing Panoramic Sea and Coastal Views in Granadella
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
<div>The fabulous Villa Granadella is seriously impressive in so many ways, the contemporary design, the amount of light through the walls of glass, space, the minimalist decor, the luxury fittings, the elegant touches, the fantastic pool, the terraces, the breathtaking sea views, the list is endless! With its elevated hillside position and uninterrupted views in the exclusive district in Granadella, Villa Granadella will provide 8 guests with fantastic accommodation in a wonderful, tranquil setting.
<div>Granadella Beach is one of the small treasures of Javea. It is a small shingle and rocky cove, highly regarded by most Spaniards as one of the best beaches in the province of Alicante and loved by snorkelers and divers. You cannot help be impressed by the excellent turquoise water quality, the beauty of the surrounding mountains, the caves and woods begging to be explored.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
<div>Granadella is a tranquil, glamorous resort in the Javea region of the Costa Blanca. It is 110km south-east from Valencia and 90km north-east from Alicante. If you venture up the lane from the lovely beach, you will see a row of old fishermen’s houses which let you know that Granadella was once a peaceful busy fishing village. Villa Granadella is just 1.5km from the beautiful cove of Granadella. </div> <div></div> <div>There are several other small, quiet shingle beaches, including the nudist beach Cala Ambola. The beautiful, sandy Playa El Arenal is probably the most popular beach in the area. It is lined with all the bars and cafes you could possibly want. Other beaches in the Javea region are La Grava Beach, in the heart of the bustling Javea Port, Playa Muntanya and Cala Portixol which is fairly small and pebbly, situated between the Cap Prim and Cap Negre headlands. </div> <div>Javea Town sits on the dazzling seafront in the shadow of the majestic Montgo Mountain. It boasts a wonderful Medieval church in its gorgeous Old Town and many interesting shops, cozy cafes and restaurants along the cobbled streets. Javea has a buzzy nightlife mainly based around Arenal which is Javea’s Old Town. As well as vibrant tapas bars, there are many restaurants and bars as well as three nightclubs along the beach. The working port of Javea has a fascinating charm where you can watch the catches come in. The whitewashed houses surrounding the bay and many seafood restaurants give it a warm and welcoming ambience. </div> <div>Guadelest is a great day out, 40 minutes drive from Javea. Steep winding roads lead you to the whitewashed bell tower hugging the mountainside with wonderful views. The rock-carved tunnel takes you to a picturesque, charming old village and castle where you will find outstanding views and plenty of cafes and small boutique shops.</div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.