Unique Peaceful Chalet in Alpe D’Huez
Chalet Sapin Bleu enjoys a peaceful position away from the main village and close to the Huez cable car and ski slopes. The walk to the cable car takes just moments so you can be travelling around the entire Alpe D’Huez resort in no time.
Sleeping up to 12 people, this semi-detached, self-catered chalet offers a comforting place to return to after an active day on the slopes. Its welcoming and cosy atmosphere makes it the perfect retreat for a relaxed family holiday.
The private entrance to Chalet Sapin Bleu will lead you into a series of beautifully furnished rooms. The open-plan living/kitchen space offers areas for unwinding, as well as for cooking and enjoying sociable evening meals. The chalet’s terrace is home to a hot tub that’s in a prime position for soaking up the lovely views over the surrounding village and slopes. The views and fresh Alpine air can also be appreciated by simply watching the sun begin to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Just moments from the Huez cable car and a short distance from the slopes, Chalet Sapin Bleu occupies a convenient position within Alpe D'Huez. Only a few minutes' walk down the road is your nearest bar, with the main village and its restaurants, bars shops and supermarkets is a 10-minute drive away. With over a hundred runs spanning an area of around 250km, the ski area of Alpe D'Huez is one of the largest in France. It's a resort for everyone, with gentle nursery slopes perfect for beginners and more extreme slopes for those of intermediate and advanced level. Those looking for a challenge should head to Sarenne but be warned, it's the longest black slope in the French Alps! Some of the best beginner slopes can be found in the Bergers district. The efficient lift system makes it really easy to get from one end of the resort to the other in no time at all. The villages of Vaujany, Oz en Oisans, Villard Reculas and Auris are linked by a network of lifts and slopes reach in all directions to these villages. Night-time skiing is on offer a few times a week at the slalom run on Signal. Many of the resort's most popular bars are in the village centre, along with a good range of restaurants. You can enjoy traditional French dishes such as raclette and fondue one night and then family favourites like pizza and burgers the next. Alpe D'Huez has a fairly lively apres ski scene, with many bars also offering live music. There's plenty to do in the resort alongside skiing. Exciting ways to explore and experience the naturally beautiful landscapes include ice diving, open-air ice skating, dog sledding, snowboarding, snow-shoeing and paragliding. Also enjoy the facilities at Palais des Sports & des Congrès. Relax in both indoor and outdoor swimming pools and challenge yourself on the climbing wall.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner or paid in cash to the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen is included. Towels can be rented upon request for €7 a set, payable locally.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in high season. All other durations on request.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €30 per pet per day will apply (payable locally).
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover winter sports, potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the chalet.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby equipment (cot, highchair and baby bath) is available for an extra cost and must be requested in advance.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager