Beautiful Tranquil Chalet in Alpe d’Huez
In a prime position for appreciating the stunning snowy surrounding landscapes of the Alpe d’Huez ski resort is Chalet Sapin Vert. This self-catered holiday home sleeps up to 10 people in comfort and laid-back luxury. The Huez cable car and slopes are just a short walk away, with the village and its amenities also within easy reach. The chalet is semi-detached and enjoys its own private entrance to spacious and tastefully furnished accommodation throughout.
Each of the four bedrooms has en-suite facilities and a cosy look and feel. What makes this chalet especially ideal for families is that one of its bedrooms has bunk beds, with another being a twin. Children of all ages are therefore catered for – with the younger ones sure to love the bunk beds!
Get together to warm up and unwind after a day of skiing in the open-plan living/dining room with a kitchen also sharing the space. Doors open onto a terrace for enjoying...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Balcony: Mountain View
Outdoor Dining Area
Chalet Sapin Vert sits in a lovely position close to the Huez cable car and slopes. All are just a short walk away, with the cable car reached in mere moments. The nearest bar is also just a few minutes' walk down the road. A 10-minute drive will bring you to a huge choice of restaurants, bars, supermarkets and shops in the main part of the village. The ski area of Alpe d'Huez boasts over a hundred pistes found over an area of 250km, making it among the largest in the French Alps. And the resort caters for all levels of ability, with runs suited to beginners right through to the most advanced skiers. The Bergers district offers some great nursery slopes while Pic Blanc is the place to head for long, demanding black runs, including Sarenne, which is roughly 18km and therefore one of the longest blacks in the Alps! The resort's efficient lift system makes getting around all the different areas of Alpe d'Huez easy and convenient. The slopes reach in all directions to the villages of Vaujany, Auris, Oz en Oisans and Villard Reculas, which are linked by a network of lifts. Night-time skiing is available on the slalom run on Signal a couple of times a week. Apres ski in Alpe d'Huez is fairly lively and there are plenty of bars to choose from. Most of these are within the village centre and are therefore easy to reach. Restaurants serve all sorts of cuisine; ranging from familiar family favourites to dishes such as tartiflette and fondue that showcase traditional French cooking. As well as skiing, try activities such as snowboarding, dog sledding, ice driving, open-air ice skating, snow-shoeing and paragliding. Other facilities on offer in resort include indoor and outdoor swimming pools and a climbing wall.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner or paid in cash to the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen is included. Towels can be rented upon request for €7 a set, payable locally.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in high season. All other durations on request.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €30 per pet per day will apply (payable locally).
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover winter sports, potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the chalet.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner/agent.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby equipment (cot, highchair and baby bath) is available for an extra cost and must be requested in advance.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cots and high chairs are available on request. Pre-booking is required.