Villa Blava at Catalunya
If you are looking for something a little bit different with an enchanting, fairytale appeal, then Villa Blava may just be for you. With 4 cute and charming bedrooms, Villa Blava sleeps 7 guests. With its atmospheric turret and set inside mature, lush gardens perfect for a game of hide-and-seek, the villa oozes a warm and cosseting appeal.
Villa Blava is situated in the quiet, elegant area of Aigua Gelida and is just 500m from the stunning beach of Tamariu. This area of the Costa Brava is littered with upmarket holiday homes belonging to wealthy residents of Barcelona and is popular with those that want a bit more than a bucket and spade holiday. There are fascinating, pretty villages and towns to visit, a rugged and diverse coastline with sandy and rocky coves and fabulous gastronomic fare and local wines on offer. What more could you want?
On the ground floor, there is an inviting and spacious open plan living...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Blava is just 5 minutes from the wonderful, high-class resort of Tamariu. Embraced by pine-clad headlands, the horseshoe-shaped Tamariu beach is very pretty and sheltered with turquoise, calm water. Just behind the beach is a promenade with cozy cafes, restaurants and beach gear shops. It is idyllic on the eyes, relaxing for the heart and soul and surrounded with other lovely towns and villages to visit. Just 5km up the road is another little treasure, Begur, where you can treat yourselves to some delicious gastronomic fare, visit the striking Medieval castle and enjoy the crystalline water in the stunning coves. Begur is stylish, colourful and classy. It has cultural links to Cuba, so you will immediately see the colonial influence. There are endless little charms with ancient fishermen’s huts, historical monuments, narrow streets and ambient shops and boutiques. There are plenty of special little coves and beaches to visit. Sa Tuna cove is not easy to get to, but it is certainly worth finding this secluded little cove. It is romantic, and you will bathe in pure, transparent water. You will have stunning views of the wonderful Medes islands from the beach Del Raco. One of the biggest beaches in Sa Riera where there is plenty to do. When you want a change from the glorious beach days, you can visit Llafranc, which is one of those spots that attracts film stars, artists and the rich. You will find a fantastic cocktail of authentic fishing boats, inviting turquoise waters, chic restaurants and bars and luxury yachts. The perfume of the pine trees makes you feel so happy walking around Llafranc. The promenade is very pretty for a stroll.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Please notice that there is no internet connection in this property.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Friday during high season.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : The tenants will need to pay a tourist tax of €0,90 per person per night for over 16's, not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available under request for an extra cost of €40 per item per week.