Lavish Oceanview Villa with Pool, Garden & Outdoor Living
<div>The sumptuous, sophisticated Cool Wind is the sister villa to Windfall, situated on the prestigious Westland Heights, private gated community on the breathtaking Bajan coastline of Barbados. Cool Wind offers extravagant accommodation for up to 12 guests in 5 astonishing bedroom suites. Windfall also boasts 5 astounding suites so in total up to 22 guests can enjoy a superb holiday to remember if you were to book both properties together.
In total there are nine exclusive, magnificent villas in the community, nestled amongst luscious tropical gardens with awe-inspiring, turquoise ocean views. Cool Wind and Windfall are next door to each other and both offer a wonderful, personalised service with a full staff including resident chefs as well as private beach access at The Fairmont Royal Pavilion.
Cool Wind is grand and lavish. The designer furnishings, sophisticated colour schemes and luxurious, opulent...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<div>Cool Wind at Westland Heights is situated on the gorgeous West Coast in a privileged position. It is an easy drive of many of the island’s best beaches, shielded from the Atlantic Ocean's cool swells. Guests at Cool Wind are offered entry to the private beach at the exclusive Fairmont Royal Pavilion. The beaches are spectacular with a colourful array of marine life and coastal birds. The Folkestone Marine Park in Holetown, just south of Cool Wind, spans several kilometres along the coast and was set up to preserve the coral and shallow areas inhabited by turtles. The marine park is separated into various zones including two sport zones where motorised aquatic sports are permitted, a scientific zone and a recreational zone where you can snorkel in peace and discover the fascinating underwater world. Not only does Paynes Bay have a fabulous beach, often known as the Platinum Coast, it also has a fabulous fish market where you can buy fresh local fish or just watch as the fishermen bring their catches in. Every Friday you can buy freshly grilled fish from the vendors with delicious Bajan side dishes and Bajan rum to wash it down. As well as visiting the impressive beaches, Barbados boasts a gorgeous, rolling interior, sprinkled with atmospheric plantation houses and wonderful lush botanical gardens. Barbados is also famous for sports including polo and golf. Prestigious clubs include the Apes Hill Golf Club where you can play through the rain forest as well as the open greens, The Royal Westmoreland Golf Club and The Country Club at Sandy Lane. Holders Hill is the main polo venue in Barbados where you can spend a very civilised afternoon watching the polo, enjoying a superb afternoon tea at the same time. Shopping is excellent. The Limegrove Lifestyle Centre is one of the most stylish, upmarket places to shop and you can enjoy a delicious meal at the same time. It is home to the world’s leading retail brands including Armani, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, Gucci and Ralph Lauren. The open courtyard is oozes a wonderful ambience and boasts a stunning waterfall feature. The brightly painted shops at the Chattle Village have renovated Chattle homes and are absolutely charming. You can buy clothes, jewellery and souvenirs. Holetown was the site of the first British landing in Barbados in 1625 and the first settlement by the British two years later. The Holetown Monument commemorates the landing. There is lots of good snorkelling in the mellow waters and reefs at Holetown Beach. Fine dining is also impressive in Holetown. First & Second Streets boasts some quirky bars that embrace the spirit(s) of the Caribbean. Barbados is a distinct and striking part of the Caribbean. It is a wonderful destination for all types of travellers as the island really does have it all!</div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £2,500 charged to clients' credit card 48 hours prior to the arrival and refunded in full after departure, subject to full damage inspection
- Arrival time : 3 pm
- Departure time : 11 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : 7.5% Government Tax & 2.5% Government Room Levy (calculated based on nightly rate) to be collected at time of booking. Additionally, a 1.5% Service Charge will also be included.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 14 nights between 14/12 - 09/01, otherwise 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Highchair, Cots & Baby Equipment available upon request