Luxurious Georgian Estate in Hampshire Countryside
For a truly bespoke stay in the heart of an exclusive 40,000 acre estate in stunning Jane Austen country, you need look no further than Farleigh Wallop. This incredible Georgian property set in the idyllic Hampshire countryside boasts eleven bedrooms, and can accommodate up to twenty-one guests for anything from family holidays and corporate events, to hunting groups and private parties.
During your stay your every whim will be catered for by the incredible team of in-house professionals, from the daily turn down service and creating fresh flower arrangements throughout the house, to keeping the fires lit all winter and the outdoor pool heated all summer.
This breathtakingly luxurious English estate has had links with royalty for almost a thousand years, and with its incredibly decadent interior design and plethora of high-end amenities you too can live like British aristocracy. Eight reception rooms and a grand...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Situated just an hour’s drive from London, Farleigh Wallop can be found in the small village of Farleigh Wallop in Hampshire, just 2 miles south of Basingstoke. Hampshire offers the perfect blend of city, coast and country, boasting two National Parks, and a thriving culture with history and heritage at its heart. Known as Jane Austen’s County after its most famous daughter, Hampshire has a wealth of attractions to entice visitors, including excellent museums themed around military, maritime and aviation history, and the chance to visit the homes of the County’s most celebrated residents such as Charles Dickens, the Duke of Wellington, and of course Ms Austen herself. Urban Hampshire’s port cities and historic market towns offer high-end boutiques and antique shops as well as independent cafes and fine dining restaurants, but if you are after something a little less cosmopolitan there is always the heath and woodland of the New Forest to explore with its miles of ancient woodland, traditional pubs and famous ponies. There are popular attractions here too, such as the National Motor Museum and the beautiful Exbury gardens. The rolling chalk hills of the South Downs are another popular destination with visitors, providing spectacular scenery and the ideal opportunity for walking, cycling or riding. If sea breezes and salty air is what you crave then Hampshire has that covered too; the County’s unspoilt coastline extends for miles and makes for a relaxing day out. Here you can enjoy water sports, cycling and swimming as well as taking in some incredible coastal views.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1,000 to be collected by the owner and to be refunded in full subject to a damage deposit on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 2-night minimum stay, this may be increased across peak dates
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking