Stylish 3 Bedroom Villa with Extraordinary Cliff Edge Location and Epic Views
The largest of the three sublime Eden Villas on this extraordinary cliff edge location, all with caldera views, Villa Lampsi is an incredibly spacious and endlessly stylish delight for up to eight guests!
Class and sophistication ooze through these unique interiors, with the signature rounded walls and ceilings of these ‘cave’ like properties on the Santorini coastline. A refreshing bottle of wine and a fruit basket will greet you upon your arrival at this fabulous villa, to get you settled in with style! While breakfast will be delivered right to your villa each morning, leaving you to focus on the more important things in life – relaxation and fun! And there’s certainly no shortage of that available across this villa and the enchanting island on which it is located. With dazzling living spaces, including a large lounge, a kitchen and a spectacular dining area with sublime patio doors with epic views, these interiors promise...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Tucked on the western coast of the unique and brilliant island of Santorini, Villa Lampsi promises a perfect location to enjoy a little of the local flavour, not to mention breath-taking sea views! Located in the Aegean Sea, just north of Crete and east of mainland Greece, the island of Santorini is one of the most famous of all the Greek islands. A devastating history, world-class sunsets and stunning scenery combine for an unmissable destination! Truly, Santorini’s beaches are unlike any other – formed from the ash of centuries of devastating volcanic eruptions, many of them are deep black or brown shades, creating a fascinating landscape! Indeed, it is the caldera formed by one particularly immense eruption that gives Santorini its iconic crescent shape, and towering cliffs along the west side of the island. To get the best insight into this majestic land, take a stroll straight from your front door up towards Oia in the far north of the island, and enjoy this caldera-edge pathway! Well-known for its warmth and hospitality, like so much of Greece, Santorini has a long-established history of tourism, with excellent infrastructure across the island! Vast skies, sparkling sandy beaches in every shade and huge stretches of brilliant blue seas define this country and its many islands, where the thriving nature complements elegant architecture throughout. For a little adrenaline, try your hand at kitesurfing, wreck diving, and rock-climbing, or simply set up on a beautiful beach and soak up the long days of sunshine. Be sure to tuck into some of the classic Greek cuisine while you’re here, including the local specialities! The food of Greece is famous for its rich flavours and delicate recipes of Mediterranean delights. As well as this, if you like the occasional tipple you ought to try Ouzo and Raki, two grape-based alcoholic drinks, in your time on the island, both firm favourites of the locals. There is also a lot of wine produced across the island, in particular crisp dry whites and Vinsanto, the delicious dessert wine. A warm, passionate people and such a beautifully sociable country, both young and old will welcome you with open arms in Greece. Whether in pavement cafes, cosy restaurants or the thriving town squares, the people love nothing more than to enjoy a coffee or an ouzo in the company of the local community.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 12pm (noon)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection in-room and public areas
- Minimum stay : 1 night
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : The villa is located in a unique location on the cliffside. For safety reasons children below the ages of 13 year old cannot be accepted
- Other 2 : The seventh person will sleep on a sofa bed in the living room
- Other 3 : Please note this villa operates on a flat rate basis, and this may change according to the season. Please enquire for more info