Lovely Mallorcan villa set in mature gardens
Located in the beautiful area of La Font just outside the town of Pollensa, Villa Nerea is a traditional hideaway ‘Finca’. An abundance of vibrant colours surrounds this stone-clad country house. The garden full of lawn, flowerbeds, rustic flowerpots, shrubs and bougainvillaea hanging over the roof terrace completes the picture postcard exterior of Villa Nerea.
The rustic theme continues across the threshold as the wooden beams slope down to join robust stone walls. Wooden frame windows and stone archways allow enchanting views of the garden while comfortably joining the ground floor living.
Entry is via a covered terrace which shelters the front of the property and leads to a large characterful open plan lounge and dining area with a traditional decorative fireplace, comfortable sofa seating, satellite TV & DVD and a large wooden table and chairs.
Through a stone archway, you will find a fully...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Pollensa – just 3 km away is located in the area of La Font, just outside of Pollensa. Pollensa is an enchanting Mallorcan town packed with ancient blonde stone architecture, Pollenca doesn’t feel like many of the other towns which have surrendered to tourism. Although tourists have long been attracted here, Pollensa has learned to accept and adapt to tourism without losing its soul. Wander the streets that lead to the church to discover traditional outlets selling a range of foods, arts and crafts as well as cafes, restaurants and bars. The highlight of the week is the authentic and traditional market that occurs every Sunday morning. Get there early to secure the freshest fruit, vegetables, meat and fish. The Calvari steps provide the best view of the local area but be warned that to get to the top, you have to climb 365 of them. However, the climb is worth it, and the views definitely do not disappoint from the top. Puerto Pollensa just 4.5 km away, offers wonderful scenery, beautiful sandy beaches and a laid-back, friendly atmosphere, make Puerto Pollensa a favourite destination for many. With hotels on the seafront that still retain an old-fashioned air, having been built long before the concrete boom of the 1960s developments. Today the town attracts mainly British and Madrileño families looking for something more than the hustle and bustle of the south coast resorts. With wonderful scenery, beautiful sandy beaches and a laid-back, friendly atmosphere, makes Puerto Pollensa a favourite destination for many. Cala Sant Vincente just 4.7 km away is a small resort town in north-eastern Majorca, Spain. It consists of three small beaches, plus a few bars and restaurants catering to tourists. Located at one end of the town is the hypogeum of Cala Sant Vicenç, perhaps the most spectacular hypogeum on Mallorca.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.