Cute Classic 3 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Alicante near Beaches
Located along the beautiful Costa Blanca coastline, just a 5-minute drive from the breath-taking beaches and bays and benefiting from the peaceful charm of a family-friendly area, Villa Alaricia is the ideal family getaway.
Offering space to rest and restore, soak in the sunshine and enjoy the atmosphere in this ever-popular area of Alicante, there is little left to be desired!
Inside, the villa presents a fresh and modern style, with contemporary furnishings and social open-plan living spaces. The ground floor boasts a bright and airy living room featuring a large dining table, modern kitchen and spacious lounge with comfy sofas.
Offering ample space for a group of six, the lounge brings the atmosphere of a home away from home, boasting a cosy fireplace and beautiful views out the large windows. This popular living area is perfect for spending some quality time with your loved ones, dining together,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This villa is located along the Costa Blanca, which is 200 kilometres of Mediterranean coastline in the Alicante province of Spain. This coast is an incredibly popular tourist destination because of the crystal-clear beaches, many of which hold EEC blue flags because they are so clean, safe and accessible. It is also a famous holiday spot because of the weather, think long, hot summers and short, mild winters. Along the Costa Blanca, the average afternoon temperature is 20 degrees, all year round. This villa is located just six kilometres from Calpe, a town along the Costa Blanca coast that is known for its picturesque sandy beaches and sea pools. The beautiful Cala Baladrar beach is just a 5-minute drive from the villas front door, along with favourite restaurants within walking distance. Voyagers and settlers have been attracted to this town throughout history, and it is all of this history that offers plenty of stunning attractions, including the ancient town centre next to the Moorish quarter and the Iglesia Vieja church, Valencia’s only remaining example of Mudejar-Gothic architecture. Calpe also offers a variety of cuisine that reflects the history and civilisations that have lived in this area, such as Celts, Iberians, Greeks, Romans and Muslims. Calpe offers a variety of cuisine that reflects the history and civilisations that have lived in this area, such as Celts, Iberians, Greeks, Romans and Muslims. Calpe is located at the heart of the Costa Blanca, and other towns along the coast are easily accessible by the A-7 motorway, such as Benissa, Javea and Moraira. The airports are also not far away, with the nearest airport, Alicante, within 100 kilometres from the villa and the second closest airport, Valencia, just over 100 kilometres away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded one week after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 - 7 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist tax not included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Changeover day : Flexible