Traditional Cosy Holiday Home
Only a short walk from the much-loved town of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Le Petit Tilleul is a charming family home with true character. When you step into Le Petit Tilleul there is a real sense of warmth just as you have walked into someone’s welcoming home.
It’s Provençal appeal is immediately apparent in its spacious living room with traditional features alongside cosy décor. The family-sized kitchen and dining room is lovely for relaxed feasts whilst upstairs there are five comfy bedrooms with a range of sleeping arrangements. Wander through the pretty shuttered French windows and you’ll discover the delightful garden with summer pots bursting with colour, swathes of lavender, table tennis on the lawn and an inviting swimming pool for cooling off after a day out exploring. This home is all about care-free holidays in characterful surroundings.
The location is second to none with delightful Saint-Rémy-de-Provence...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
In the Bouches-du-Rhône region of southern France, Le Petit Tilleul is located in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, just a ten-minute stroll from the heart of the delightful town. Experience the typical Provençal way of life as you explore the enchanting lanes and picturesque squares of St-Rémy. Come across pretty shops, little art studios and galleries as well as charming cafes and some excellent restaurants. The Wednesday morning market is especially atmospheric as stalls selling a range of regional delights are scattered across the old town. St-Rémy is also well-known for its links with Vincent Van Gogh who was greatly inspired by this town and its surrounding landscapes. You can visit the monastery where he lived during the latter part of his life and follow the Van Gogh art-trail throughout the town. Arles (26km) and Gordes (42km) are two other places that most inspired one of the world’s greatest artists. Discover the idyllic landscapes of the beautiful Parc Naturel Régional des Alpilles with its endless olive groves, woodland, meadows of summer herbs and wonderful mountains. This is a walker’s and cyclist’s paradise and horse-riding is another way to discover the amazing scenery. Golf-lovers only need to drive 11km to the impressive Domaine de Manville with magnificent views from the 18-hole course. Visit some of the region’s pretty villages such as Eygalières (13km) with its enchanting old town, Maussane-les-Alpilles (10km) where you can sample some of France’s best olive oil and the incredible Les Baux-de-Provence (10km), classified as one of France’s ‘<i>Plus Beaux Villages</i>’ – head there in the morning to escape the crowds, perhaps followed by a walk in the surrounding countryside. Avignon (21km) is also easily reached where you can spend the day perusing the many markets, fine-dining in a great choice of restaurants and of course exploring the two UNESCO World Heritage sites, Pont d'Avignon and the Palais des Papes. A day out in the Luberon is also recommended with its magnificent vistas, vineyards and perched medieval villages such as Bonnieux (45km), Lacoste (43km) and Ménerbes (35km).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Changeover day :
- Pets welcome? : jkjkj
- Security deposit : €3000 paid to the owner by bank transfer one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €50, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : No.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for civil liability as well as cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay. A copy of this policy must be provided to the owner minimum one month before arrival.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not permitted.
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests will be required to sign a copy of the owner's rental terms before the arrival.