Beautiful Traditional Style Chalet in Les Deux Alpes
Indulge yourself with some French mountain charm at this beautiful traditional-style chalet in the heart of Les Deux Alpes. With modern conveniences and its own sauna and swimming pool, you will be able to relax and chill out after a busy day on the snow.
Spread over three floors, this stone and wooden chalet can sleep up to 14 people, over seven bedrooms, each with its own toilet and shower room.
The spacious living area has a central log fire where you can warm yourself up while curled in the comfort of the roomy sofa and watching TV. The interior is tastefully decorated and has plenty of space for all guests to lounge around in, plus balconies outside some of the bedrooms for you to admire the majestic mountain scenery.
Catering for the needs of the busy skier or snowboarder, the chalet boasts its own outdoor heated swimming pool, with a cover if you need to swim while sheltered from the elements. And for the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Chalet Le Saule is located in the bustling resort of Les Deux Alpes, in the heart of the French Alps. Accessible by road, and an hour-and-40-minutes' drive from Grenoble's Alpes-Isère Airport, you will find the resort ideally placed for a family holiday in the snow. The scenery surrounding the resort is staggeringly beautiful, with snow-covered peaks and impressive glacier. Les Deux Alpes is a high altitude ski area and as a result it benefits from powdery pistes throughout the majority of the season. There is a wide variety of pistes to choose from, according to your ability, plus a 24-hectare ski park which hosts events such as snowboarding competitions throughout the winter season. If you want to take a break from skiing, there are plenty of other activities to participate in. There’s a bowling alley, swimming pools and toboggan runs, plus you could go glacier walking, speed riding or paragliding. A trip to the nearby ice grotto is unforgettable, too. The resort itself is well stocked with all the amenities you might need during your stay. There are bakeries, supermarkets, banks and pharmacies. There is also a cinema open throughout the season, which screens popular movies to suit all tastes. If you fancy a night off from cooking, Les Deux Alpes has around plenty of restaurants to choose from, offering a wide variety of cuisines. If you want to party into the night, there are also several bars and a handful of nightclubs to choose from. For a bit of a contrast to the buzz of the resort, you can take the cable car to the local mountain village of Vénosc, with its maze of cobbled streets and traditional French Alpine buildings. Here you can settle into the slower pace of village life and enjoy a relaxing meal in one of the many restaurants.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner or paid in cash to the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €30 per pet per stay will apply (payable locally).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover winter sports, potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the chalet.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Pool heating charge? : Included. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby equipment (cot, highchair and baby bath) is available for an extra cost and must be requested in advance.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.