Charming villa Overlooking the breath-taking Llandudno Beach
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Overlooking the breath-taking Llandudno Beach with charming interiors, Cape Aia is a spectacular home on the hillside offering luxurious living!
There are several cosy living spaces throughout these enchanting interiors, including two plush lounges with sofas and TVs and space for relaxation. This traditional farmhouse kitchen is a superb space for rustling up meals or snacks for the whole group, with tons of space for all! Enjoy a casual meal or snack at this breakfast bar towards the end of the central island or dine at this magnificent formal dining space with views over the garden!
There are five sublime bedrooms across the villa, each as spacious, modern and welcoming as the next, with floods of natural light and soft beachy colours and tones throughout. A majestic bathroom accompanies each room, with a breath-taking collection of double vanity units, freestanding bathtubs and immense walk-in showers. Several...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled just a ten-minute walk from the sublime white sands of Llandudno beach, Cape Aia is ideally located to enjoy the sea, sunshine and stunning mountain scenery of this super location – not to mention the breath-taking sunsets! About 10km south of Camps Bay, Llandudno is one of the most beautiful and secluded spots along this stretch of coast! With dramatic, steep cliffs hiding away this popular surfing beach it is an idyllic hideaway – and with its strict residential zoning, it’s the perfect retreat for a picnic! For a peaceful, picturesque stroll along this world-famous coastline, starting at Bantry Beach and heading north past at least nine distinct beaches, the Sea Point Promenade is the most spectacular route winding its way through some of the country’s most magnificent scenery! Lined with ice-cream shops, bars and restaurants, featuring an outdoor gym, playgrounds and the iconic lighthouse, there’s plenty to be enjoyed along the way (as if the view isn’t enough!) Along this beautiful Atlantic Coast, you can try out sea kayaking, with a good chance of spotting seals, penguins, dolphins – and even the odd whale! Or even take an official trip whale watching where you’re likely to see Southern right whales, bottlenose and dusky dolphins and occasionally even humpback and killer whales! As well as this there are loads more activities to take part in across the region, including helicopter rides, hot air ballooning, paragliding, shark cage diving… why not try something new! And promising even more natural delights are the wild and wonderful flowers of the Cape Floral Kingdom, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, at the magnificent Kirstenbosch Garden. This is a botanical garden bursting with a diverse array of plants, forest and gardens across 528 hectares, all with the most remarkable views! Take a memorable walk above the tree-tops along the Centenary Tree Canopy Walkway or even arrange to see one of the many concerts or art exhibitions that are held here year-round, or simply take a picnic and enjoy a bite to eat in the spectacular scenery.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 11am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath, beach and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 6 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping are not permitted.
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)