Villa Cinabro at Campania
A magnificently restored 18th century building, Villa Cinabro occupies a prime position overlooking the sea in a typical Amalfi Coast village. It is situated halfway between the popular towns of Positano and Amalfi; making it the ideal base for exploring sandy beaches and swimming in azure waters. And the nearest beach is just a 10-minute walk from the villa, with the village also being a great place to follow the Path of the Gods hiking trail.
The interior of Villa Cinabro is elegant and luxurious, with five en-suite double bedrooms accommodating up to ten people. Each bedroom reflects both the villa’s age and the contemporary finish found throughout, with a mix of high ceilings and modern facilities, such as flat screen TVs.
When maximum occupancy of 8 guests is booked, the fifth bedroom transforms into a second stylish living space. Both of the villa’s living rooms perfectly showcase its classy and unique...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Cinabro sits within a charming coastal village that's home to a range of amenities, with a couple of shops just a few minutes away, as well as a seafood restaurant. Taking just a 10-minute walk from the villa will open up several other dining options, as well as the quiet beach of Marina di Praia. The village also boasts scenic walking trails through lush green areas, as well as there being lots of tucked-away coves by the sea to discover. With the villa occupying a peaceful position between the coastal villages of Amalfi and Positano, both are easy to reach for days out. Amalfi is a tumble of pretty, pastel-coloured buildings that perch on the cliffs that overlook the sea. The main attractions here are the medieval Roman Catholic cathedral and the array of pebble and sandy beaches. Positano also has plenty of sandy stretches to relax on, with the sea perfect for leisurely swims. Explore the town's maze of winding streets dotted with sets of steep steps and charming restaurants, shops, cafes and bars. The island of Capri is just a boat ride away and is worth the journey alone to experience the stunning Blue Grotto. When sunlight passes through this sea cave, it reflects off the water and illuminates the entire cave with a magical blue glow. Sorrento is around a 50-minute drive from the villa, with this popular coastal spot being famous for its lemons and shops selling local crafts. Historic highlights in the town include the cathedral, the 14th-century church Chiesa di San Francesco, and the bell tower. A favourite place to take a break is Piazza Tasso, as it's full of cafes where you can relax and people-watch.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool heating charge? : Included. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (short breaks may be available on request in low season only).
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Internet access? : WiFi internet access included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not permitted.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that the 10-person price includes five bedrooms whilst the 8-person price includes four bedrooms (as the fifth bedroom is converted into a second lounge).
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).