Stylish contemporary 3 bedroom apartment with Ocean View
Right on the coastline of Camps Bay looking out over the sea and rocky inlet, Cape Lei is a supremely stylish contemporary apartment with a mesmerising array of comfortable bedrooms and living spaces!
Your exquisite living areas are delightfully set over an open-plan design, creating a sociable atmosphere. In the lovely large lounge, two spacious sofas and two chairs are set around elegant coffee tables and a wall-mounted TV, great for chatting and spending time together or simply switching on the TV and putting your feet up! Beside it is a round dining table for six, and beside this is a stylish breakfast bar, ensuring whether you’re just after a casual snack or fancy a full, formal meal together, you’ll have the perfect space in which to do so! On the other side of the breakfast bar is your superb kitchen, with the most delightful modern style and sophistication, with marble and white walls and fittings and only...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled just a 3-minute drive from Camps Bay Beach and only a further two to Clifton Beach, Cape Lei couldn’t be better placed to enjoy the delights of a holiday on this exclusive coastline! Meanwhile, the V&A Waterfront and Lion’s Head are both within a 10-minute drive, and it’s just 20 minutes to the world-famous Table Mountain. With all of this on your doorstep, you’ll have so much to explore in your time here – but be sure to stay and enjoy this incredible villa a little, especially in the evening as the sun begins to set across the sea in the distance! For a trip up Table Mountain, you can either take the cable car or set off on a scenic 2 to 3 hour very steep hike up to the top, where 2km of paths can be wandered giving you panoramic views of the city and Table Bay. There’s even a restaurant up here for dining with a view! The Table Mountain National Park itself comprises several areas of interest along the peninsula, including Cape Hope and Cape Point, and is bursting with fascinating wildlife including ostriches, antelopes and baboons, and of course breath-taking scenery! Of course, from the top of Table Mountain you can get some pretty spectacular views – but what if you want a view of Table Mountain itself? Then take a hike up Lion’s Head from which you can see superb views of the mountain and also of the whole of Cape Town! It’s a short and sweet walk of around 3 hours, with a reasonable climb, but it’s a rewarding one for sure! If it’s more natural delights you’re after, head over and smell the flowers of the Cape Floral Kingdom, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, at the magnificent Kirstenbosch Garden. This is a botanical garden bursting with a diverse array of plants, forest and gardens across 528 hectares, all with the most remarkable views! Take a memorable walk above the tree-tops along the Centenary Tree Canopy Walkway or even arrange to see one of the many concerts or art exhibitions that are held here year-round, or simply take a picnic and enjoy a bite to eat in the spectacular scenery. One of the most famous of Cape Town’s attractions, quite rightly, is Boulders Beach, home to a colony of thousands of African penguins! Take a stroll along the wooden boardwalks and admire them in their natural habit, taking a swim in the cold waters or huddling together, all with the backdrop of the stunning ocean and mountainous landscape. Along this immense coastline, you can also take part in a little sea kayaking, where you have got a good chance of spotting seals, penguins, dolphins – and even the odd whale! Or even take an official trip whale watching where you’re likely to see Southern right whales, bottlenose and dusky dolphin and occasionally even humpback and killer whales! As well as this there are loads more activities to take part in across the region, including helicopter rides, hot air ballooning, paragliding, shark cage diving… you name it. There’s so much to see and do during your stay on this enchanting coast you certainly won’t be bored!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 11am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Load-shedding (scheduled power cuts) is currently suspended in the Cape Town area, but power cuts and load-shedding may happen at some point. Please be energy-wise and switch off appliances that use large amounts of power when not in use