Casa Campanile at Campania
Casa Campanile is a unique, secluded and preserved oasis of authentic southern Italian rustic life, which has had a taste of modern luxury and design breathe new life into its wonderful ancient dwelling. Located on the boot of Italy, near the Cilento coast of Salerno province, this wonderful estate embodies privacy, a gentle and elegant pace of life, a sumptuously fertile spot amid vineyards, olive groves and pine trees.
Set in the hillside, the scent of orange and lemon trees mingles with the sea breezes, this home offers a true get away from the bustle of modern outdoor life; in fact, time appears to stand still, within the thick walls of this three hundred-year-old home, which remains fresh and cool in summer, whilst being warm and well insulated in winter.
Surrounded by its own expansive and delightful grounds, with many little secluded romantic corners too, for example, enjoy coffee or a cool drink, or for...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Campanile is nestled in the south western “boot” part of Italy, located near the Cilento coast, nestled in a region that is fertile with vineyards, olive groves and forests. Known for its ancient ruins, dramatic coastline and wonderful beaches, this region is famous for the bays of Salerno and the iconic lifestyle of the graceful Amalfi coast. Amalfi itself is so attractive with its ochre tones, set in a fertile region know for its fresh produce, boat trips and long sandy beaches are the tone of the day. Seafood restaurants are aplenty, as are small, little authentic towns set within the cliffs. Pompei requires a full day (and plenty of cooling drinks in the heat of the summer.) This ancient preserved town has been crystalised in time; the statues are a sobering and unforgettable sight. Parents of toddlers should be aware that the streets are cobbled; the cafe offers a good selection of ice lollies however. Naples itself is buzzing and bustling working city; the markets, the narrow streets with their outdoor washing lines and cobbled alleyways offer a true taste of southern Italian colour and life, along with plenty of history, beautiful churches and allegedly the best pizza Italy has to offer. Sorrento looks over the Bay of Naples on the Sorrentine Peninsula; sitting on the clifftops that separate the town from its busy marinas, it is renowned for its sweeping water views across the waters and central Piazza Tasso, the cafe lined square. The centre of Sorrento is steeped in history; within a warren of narrow alleys the Chiesa di San Francesco is a sight to behold; a 14th century church in rich, opulent Italian style with tranquil cloisters. Right across, Capri is a fun boat trip away, with smart restaurants and wonderful fine sandy beaches. Whether it be hiking, fine cuisine or historical sites, this part of Italy offers opportunity in abundance. The Lattari mountains hug the Sorrentine peninsula impressively. Jazz concerts in the open air are popular in the summer months, and the renowned Museo Correale di Terranova is a must-see for art lovers.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable on arrival.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m. - 11.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price.
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights.
- Tax : Tourist tax not included in the rental price.
- Other Ts and Cs : Rental includes use of a motor yacht for 1 day with skipper - additional charge €20 / per NM.