Wonderful Country Home with 30 Acres Private Grounds in Somerset
Fox House makes a wonderful holiday home for those wanting to explore the beautiful surrounding Somerset countryside. Set in grounds of thirty acres, it is the perfect place to really get away from it all and completely relax while enjoying the wonderful views over the Severn Estuary and Welsh Hills.
The country house has a homely and welcoming feel throughout which makes it perfect for families or groups of friends wanting a laid back base. Fox House has plenty of space for even the largest of families, comfortably accommodating up to eighteen guests across eight spacious bedrooms. On the ground floor is the main entertaining space and comprises of a warm and bright kitchen and breakfast room, dining room, a drawing room and a sitting room. The sun room makes a charming space to enjoy a good book while watching the little ones play on the lawn.
The first of the bedrooms, a twin room can be found on this level....
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Fox House holds an excellent location within beautiful Somerset in a quiet spot, less than ten minutes from amenities in the closest town of Thornbury. The buzzing city of Bristol is just half an hour away, here there is plenty to see, do and explore, whether that might be crossing the Clifton Suspension Bridge, splurging in the shopping quarter or taking the little ones to the Zoo or Aquarium. There really is something for everyone. For beach bums, Weston-super-Mare and its excellent beaches are just forty minutes away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Card details will be taken at check-in of the property. Any damage costs will be decucted from this following a damage inspection on departure.
- Arrival time : 3pm (An earlier check-in can be requested at time of booking however there is no guarantee)
- Departure time : 10am (For an additional cost of £250 you can have an extended check-out time of 5pm, this is subject to availability)
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes - the house must be left in a tidy condition, as it was found
- Pets welcome? : Well-behaved dogs are welcome on a request basis at time of booking
- Internet access? : Yes - Wi-Fi throughout
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking in the property
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Other Ts and Cs : A hot tub can be hired to the property for an additional charge of £200 (this is subject to availability and must be requested at time of booking and with plenty of notice)