Brand-New 3BR Luxury Villa at Upscale Beachfront Resort
This luxurious 3Bedroom/3Bath residence is conveniently set within Enclave One of the Luana Garden Villas. This premiere offering’s southern orientation offers a bright inviting setting for you and your ohana (family) and its designation within MRR’s "Elevated" collection at Luana Garden Villas offers a level of privacy exclusive to Luana’s 2nd-floor offerings
As a top floor residence, indulge in the quietude and privacy afforded from being perched above the fray. This elevated offering offers convenient stair access to both the main front entrance as well as the rear lanai (balcony).
The easy living is accentuated with convenient access to Luana Enclave One’s pool, hot tub, and fire pit, as well as access to the greater Honua Kai Resort amenities, including the fitness center, Duke’s Beach House, and Honua Kai’s award-winning poolscape. The soft sands of Kaanapali North Beach, one of America’s top beaches, are...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Valet Parking: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- As an introduction to the house rules, please note that in most cases “common sense” applies with respect for your safety and consideration for our future guests as well as our neighbors in the community.
- SMOKING: Smoking is allowed in designated area only. Smoking inside the suite or on the Lanai is ABSOULTELY FORBIDDEN. A fine of $500.00 will be assessed for smoking inside the suite. Any property damaged by burns will also be replaced at your expense.
- MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT: Please be considerate of our neighbors. No loud music at anytime, and no parties, music, swimming pool games, noise, etc. during Quiet time - between 8:00 pm and 8:00 am.
- PARKING: A parking fee of $15/day will be included in your reservation balance.
- FURNITURE: We ask that you do not sit on the furniture with bare skin and suntan oils. These products can stain the fabric. Please use the beach towels provided.
- SWIMMING POOL & SPA: No glass is permitted poolside. Acrylic glasses are provided for your use. Please note that all tiled lanais and the pool areas are slippery when wet or if your feet are wet. Please be careful. No running, no diving, no horseplay. Parents and/or guardians are responsible for their children.
- PEST CONTROL: This Property is subject to routine pest control that may correspond to a guest reservation. Best efforts will be made to communicate that service to guests, which can take place 24 hours after notice.