Villa Dalia at Comunidad Valenciana
Want to head away with the whole squad? Family, friends, kids, pets even? Fancy spending days all lounging by the pool, overlooking the ocean, then feasting on local Spanish cuisine cooked on the barbeque? This stunning holiday home in Benissa along the Costa Blanca will make those dreams come to life.
Spread over two levels, this rural home has seven bedrooms, four bathrooms, two lounges, two dining rooms and two kitchens. In other words, plenty of space for everyone!
As you enter the house you are welcomed with rural, Spanish charm. The tiled floors, wooden furnishings and finishings, archways, exposed beams and white walls make for an authentic experience, which just adds to the appeal of this villa.
The two kitchens, each on different levels, are well stocked with all the amenities you need to create a feast or simply to create breakfast to fuel your day. These include things such as a gas hob,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Located along the Costa Blanca stretch of the Mediterranean, Benissa is a relaxed location. It is a medieval town, that has an overwhelming history that you can experience by wandering the narrow streets, exploring the plazas and admiring the church, castle and ruins nearby. The town has been largely preserved, and the Palace of Torres-Orduña is open to the public. It is no surprise that this is one of the oldest towns along the Costa Blanca. The scenery in the area is expansive and includes cliff tops, rocky coves, beaches and beautiful bays. Benissa has plenty to offer, including cuisine that boasts fresh, locally caught seafood. There are also plenty of international establishments in the area, so every appetite is happy. Because of its location along the Costa Blanca, it is easy to access other nearby towns that also share the Costa Blanca coastline. Towns such as Denia, Javea, Moraira and Calpe are within 40 minutes of Benissa, so you can enjoy more historic towns, coastal villages and picturesque beaches on short day trips. The airports are also not too far away Alicante, the nearest airport, is just over an hour’s drive from the villa and the second nearest airport, Valencia, is over 100 kilometres away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €600 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 - 7 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 night
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per booking will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that there is an 'Administration & Management House Booking Fee' of €20 per day due locally on arrival
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in posession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : A highchair and baby travel cot can be available upon request for an additional charge of €5 per item, per night.