Trulli Emilia at Puglia
Trulli Emilia, a 100-year-old trulli is idyllically situated among the beautiful Puglian countryside offering guests a unique and tranquil holiday to Italy. This incredible property has been restored to create a homely and comfortable villa whilst still maintaining all the original features which makes it so special.
This Trulli is picture perfect with 5 trulli’s forming the main section of the property and an additional modern extension where the open-plan living room and kitchen is located. Trulli Emilia can sleep up to 8 guests in 4 cosy bedrooms (3 doubles and 1 twin), 2 of which have private en-suite bathrooms. 3 of the bedrooms have direct access via a patio door to the patio terrace.
The open-plan living room is light and spacious with full-length patio doors leading directly to the outdoor terrace. This area is a sun-trap and the perfect place to relax on the comfy sofas under the pergola. The whole...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Puglian countryside is full of vineyards and olive groves and authentic Trulli (traditional dry stone huts) are found in abundance. Castellana Grotte village, famed for its famous caves discovered in 1938, are within easy reach, while popular towns and attractions such as Monopoli, Polignano, Alebrobello and Locorotondo are only a short drive away. The district of “Macchia di Monte” is only 8 km far from the city center and then a few minutes from beaches and crystal clear sea.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details are required 30 days prior prior to departure for pre-authorisation.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 8.00 p.m. Please note that late arrivals after 8.00 p.m. are subject to an additional fee €80, to be paid locally upon arrival.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights from mid-July to end-August, 4 nights during any other periods.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €320, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot & high chair not included in the rental price: cost for cot of €25 to be paid upon arrival via credit card
- Changeover day : Saturday from mid-July to end-August, flexible during any other periods.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or property manager.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and highchairs must be requested in advance. Cots are available subject to an additional charge of €25 per cot.