Gigaro Beach House at Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
Featured in The Times ’50 Best Villas in the Med’ 2017
A lovely villa with large pool, sea views, secluded gardens and only a 4-minute walk to a beautiful sandy beach and restaurants…and all just 20 minutes from St Tropez.
Gigaro Beach House is a rare and very special find in the Côte d’Azur. Not surprisingly, many guests return year after year, so booking early is highly recommended!
From the moment you pass through the imposing iron gates, this little corner of paradise, with its roman style private pool, long wooden balconies and glimpses of the blue sea will raise your spirits and enfold you in its spell. Almost everything in this comfortable and stylish villa is dressed in natural materials; burgundy stone, marble, fine timber, handmade brick and wrought iron.
Gigaro beach, one of the most beautiful in the South of France is just a 4-minute walk away: you can enjoy an early morning...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Gigaro beach, one of the most beautiful in the South of France is just a 4-minute walk away and it is fringed by the preserved forests of Cap Lardier national park, for walking and bicycling on paths of amazing beauty with views of the clear, blue Mediterranean Sea. Activities within 20min drive of the property - Surfing - Wind Surfing - Fishing - Wine Tour - Theatre -Tennis - Golf - Hiking - Mountain Biking - Horse Riding - Walking - Cycling - Pub/Bar within 1 mile Local Water Sports - Water Skiing - Jet Skiing - Snorkeling - Scuba Diving - Sailing - Swimming (outdoor pool) - Canoeing - Kayaking Facilities available for hire at Gigaro Beach (approximately from April to September) - Sailboard - Hobie Cat - Dinghy - Paddle board
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and for bookings of 2 or more weeks, a weekly sheet change and clean is also included in the rates (extra cleaning on request at €20/h). Guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool/beach towels. For bookings of 2 or more weeks, a weekly sheet change and clean is included in the rates. If further cleaning is required, guests can arrange this with the housekeeper at €20p/hr.
- Other Ts and Cs : The pool is open from approximately May to end of October.
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Pets welcome? : Yes, with a surcharge of £50 per pet per week.
- Minimum stay : 1 week
- Changeover day : Tuesday from June to end of September. Flexible all other dates.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that high chairs and cots are not available.
- Other Ts and Cs : Local rules against fire are very strict therefore the use of the gas BBQ provided is limited to the covered terrace area (refer to the villa's House Book for details)
- Other Ts and Cs : The homeowner assumes no responsibility for any illness, accident or injury that may occur to tenants or guests while on the property and advises the taking out of travel and health insurance.
- Other Ts and Cs : The property is on different levels and therefore there are steps, stairs and terraces, so it's not ideal for toddlers and those with mobility problems. Children must be supervised at all times.