Vibrant 5-Bedroom Seafront Villa with Private Pool
Overlooking the promenade and harbour at Puerto de Soller, this superb, front-line villa occupies an enviable position and boasts a treasure trove of luxuries. Sleeping up to ten guests in freestyle, Villa Ainara is a real find.
Apart from the bright, colourful tiling in the bathrooms, the fresh and elegant décor in the five bedrooms continues throughout the entire villa, with all rooms featuring a clean, modern, minimalist interior.
The four double en-suite bedrooms are flooded with light and beautiful views through oversized windows or Juliette balconies. The fifth bedroom sleeps two lucky children on bunk beds and is accessed via the quite considerable and beautifully furnished library on the upper level.
Villa Ainara’s contemporary lounge connects effortlessly to the well-appointed and uber-modern kitchen. This calming space is where you can come together to relax, sit, chat and share. From here,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Situated on Mallorca’s western coast and looking out onto the Balearic Sea, Puerto de Soller lies within a natural, shell shaped bay. There’s a lighthouse on both sides of the headland at the harbour mouth, and the inlet opens into a delightful shoreline, lined with rare, sandy beaches, luxury villas, waterfront shops and restaurants. Enjoying a prime, seafront position, in this popular resort, is where you’ll find Villa Ainara. Immediately opposite you is one of two sandy beaches. The only ones on this side of the island, Repic and Es Traves have everything you’d hope for from a family beach in the Balearics. Inflatables, umbrellas for hire, sea kayaks, beach front restaurants, bars plus gorgeous sea and sand. So, expect to spend whole days down here, soaking up the Mallorcan sun. Walk along the broad, tree-lined promenade until you reach the marina. With walkways for admiring the yachts and waterfront bars for a welcome drink, you can also try out several watersports at the diving centre or book a boat tour of the region’s coastline. When it’s time to head back to Villa Ainara, why not take the traditional tram? It travels between the town of Soller and the port at regular intervals throughout the day and will rest tired legs and charm its passengers as it trundles along. Beyond this charming resort, Villa Ainara is within easy reach of the lovely village of Deia, up in the foothills of the Serra de Tramuntana mountains. Head here for exclusive restaurants, breath-taking scenery and great snorkelling at Cala Deia. Be sure to return to Villa Ainara by sunset. Take your positions on your fabulous terrace, gaze out across the harbour and share a glass of Cava with family and friends. Happy holiday!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 1000 euros - The security damage amount is to be paid directly to the property manager and released after the departure date. They will contact you before your arrival date to request the credit card information.
- Arrival time : 5 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : There are parking spaces for two small cars therefore the property manager will organise parking permits once she has all the details of the clients. She will contact you before your arrival to collect this information so that the permits are ready for your arrival day. If you arrive in Mallorca before your reservation date and you already have a car, please provide the licence number to the property manager, if not you can do it on arrival at the villa.