Villa Samantha at Comunidad Valenciana
The bright and spacious Villa Samantha in Calpe can accommodate up to eight guests in its four bedrooms. All of the attractions of this popular resort are close by, many within a short walk, plus you have a stunning pool and terrace to enjoy right outside your door.
Set in a pretty garden with a barbecue and covered dining area, this holiday home is inviting both inside and out. The 8m x 4m swimming pool is a treat everyone will enjoy, even if they’re just curled up on a sun lounger next to it.
From the terrace, there is direct access to the downstairs living and dining room with its comfortable seating, satellite TV, DVD and music system. The property also provides free Wi-Fi for your convenience. You will feel right at home in the kitchen which offers all the appliances you’re used to, including a microwave, washing machine and dishwasher.
Also on the lower level, you’ll find three of the four...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Right by the sea, the Costa Blanca village of Calpe is a well-known holiday destination on Spain’s eastern coast. Just under an hour from Alicante and 30 minutes from Benidorm, it enjoys an enviable location where the views are spectacular, and the area lends itself to energetic outdoor activity as well as lounging on the beach. The centre of Calpe is well-equipped for visitors, with a supermarket, post office, bank and some specialist shops. Of course, you will find plenty of restaurants and bars, and the wide range of cuisine on offer will present no end of tempting dilemmas. Mediterranean dishes make great use of meat, fish, rice and olive oil, so there will be plenty of hearty options on most menus. The region’s wines are pretty good too, and will make a great accompaniment to your meal. Among Calpe’s other amenities are a cinema, aquatic centre and a fitness centre with sauna, but there is also plenty of historic interest to see, including the ancient town walls and the Iglesia Vieja church. Look out, too, for the Fiestas Museum and Museum of Archaeology, both in the centre of town. Calpe Marina is the place to go if you fancy exploring the Costa Blanca by boat. You could also try water-skiing, windsurfing or many other aquatic activities. Twice-weekly markets give you more to explore, and the fiestas in early August and late October are not to be missed, if you’re lucky enough to be around. It’s mild in Calpe even in the winter, so it’s well worth a trip even after summer has passed.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 payable by credit or debit card on arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Security deposit :