Excellent 3 Bedroom Villa with Pool and Sweeping Ocean Views Near Beach
Imagine sitting out on a terrace, a sweeping ocean vista in front of you and the Spanish sun warming your skin. You have a freshly made juice in your hand and pastries in front of you. This is just one of the blissful ways you can start your day at Villa Barbary.
This villa oozes holiday-home charm, with white stucco-clad walls, a paved poolside area and terraces galore. The inside of the home is bright and modern, with pops of colour all throughout the home from the sofa to the bathroom tiling. Every little touch in this villa offers a homely feel, from the comfy, slouchy sofas to the artwork in the bedrooms.
The living areas of this home are open plan and boast large windows that welcome in natural light. With two living areas, there is plenty of space for everyone to relax and do their own thing, one lounge can be used for movie night while bookworms can relax on the other sofa. The dining table, situated...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Costa Blanca coast is a stunning holiday destination and welcomes guests all year-round from all over the world. The stunning, EEC flag beaches and unique, historical villages enchant visitors and offer plenty to see and do. The weather is amazing, with the area often welcoming 3,000 hours of a sun a year and boasting an average afternoon high year-round of 20 degrees. This villa is located in Benissa, the oldest town along the Costa Blanca coast. It is full of history and tales to share with the whole family. A lot of the history has been largely preserved, and as you wander the narrow lanes you will be engrossed in white walls, window grids and flowers that hang from the balconies. If you want to experience the epitome of medieval character, visit the Calle Desamparados neighbourhood. There is plenty to keep the whole family entertained from castles and churches to ruins and museums and one of the must-see spots is the ‘Catedral de la Marina’, which is a neo-gothic style cathedral that was only finished in the 20th century. There are, of course, stunning beaches along this part of the coast. The most popular being La Fustera, a quiet clean and safe beach with fine sand. The area also boasts stunning cuisine, particularly those inspired by the bounties of the sea. Like many other towns in this area, local rice dishes also dominate the menus. There are also international cuisine options in the area. Benissa is a great spot for excursions to other towns along the Costa Blanca and is close to Calpe and Moraira. The town is also near the two local airports, Valencia and Alicante and the villa sits just over 100 kilometres from both.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 - 7 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €110 per booking, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per booking will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in posession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : A highchair and baby travel cot can be available upon request for an additional charge of €5 per item, per night.