Stunning Lakeside Country Home in West Dorset
Lake View House holds a wonderful location within beautiful West Dorset, offering guests the opportunity to explore the great outdoors and all it has to offer with its unspoilt nature and wildlife. The rural location is perfect for those wanting to enjoy cycling, running, boating or fishing but it is also just half an hour from the bustling towns of Poole, Dorchester and Weymouth where there is plenty to see, do and explore. The house is truly one-of-a-kind and has been architecturally designed with high attention to detail, boasting modern interiors and plush furnishings throughout.
Lake View House can comfortably accommodate up to eight guests across four spacious bedrooms.
On the ground floor is the main entertaining space which comprises of an open-plan lounge, dining area and kitchen with dual aspect sliding patio doors which allow guests to make the most of the beautiful lake views. Also on this level is the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Pool: Community Access
Fireplace: Wood burning
Bathtub: Separate Tub and Shower
Outdoor Dining Area
Lake View House holds a marvellous location within the beautiful county of Dorset, an area known for its rolling dales, protected heathlands and breathtaking Jurassic coastline. The house is within reaching distance of fabulous beaches, wonderful countryside, historical attractions and charming market towns. Just thirty minutes away, is the picturesque town of Poole, here you can hop on a ferry and visit neighbouring islands or soak up the sunrays on the near-by golden beaches at Sandbanks and Bournemouth. Other close-by towns which are well worth a visit include the charming county town of Dorchester, Weymouth with its recognisable Georgian seafront and the lively market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis. The famous Durdle Door, a natural limestone arch, is just a twenty-minute car journey away and is a must-visit while in the area.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay.
- Pets welcome? : No pets allowed
- Internet access? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Other Ts and Cs : Use of spa and outdoor swimming pool included in rental price, treatments priced separately. Guests must take the spa pass (usually on a lanyard) with them when they wish to use the facility as this gains them access. The spa, has an indoor and outdoor pool which are both heated to 30 degrees. There is also a sauna and steam located on the indoor poolside and an eco-pool located at the end of the building. They are welcome to either bring their own towels or hire them at the spa for £2 per towel. The gym is also located at the spa, which requires the spa pass to gain access too aswell.
- Other 2 : Unfortunately, this property will not accept bookings from single sex groups which are larger than 6, even if it is not for a stag/hen party