Fantastic Rustic Country Home Overlooking Severn Estuary in Gloucestershire
The Bell and Flamingo holds a fabulous position in the beautiful Gloucestershire countryside close to the village of Westbury-on-Severn. The brilliant location of the property means it is in reaching distance of both Cheltenham and Gloucester, with plenty for guests to see, do and explore right from the doorstep.
The Grade II listed property offers buckets of character and boasts modern yet relaxed furnishings and interiors which really help to create a warm and homely feel throughout. The spacious farmhouse can comfortably accommodate up to twenty-two guests across seven bedrooms. On the ground floor is the main entertaining space which comprises of two large living rooms, a modern fitted kitchen and breakfast room as well as a formal dining room.
On the first floor, guests will find four of the bedrooms, two of which feature four single beds, a twin room and a double room with en-suite bathroom. Also on this level,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The Bell and Flamingo has a great location, just a few minutes from the village of Westbury-on-Severn which boasts handy amenities including restaurants and shops. Keen gardeners will enjoy visiting Westbury Court Garden, located just 2 minutes away, where they can explore the only resorted Dutch style water garden in the country. The cathedral city of Gloucester is less than 20 minutes away by car, here there are plenty of activities and attractions to keep the whole family entertained, including historical attractions such as the Cathedral itself and The Tailor of Gloucester Beatrix Potter Museum. For shopaholics, Gloucester Quays Outlet, situated just 15 minutes away offers plenty of bargains! Cheltenham and the wonderful Cotswolds are also just a short distance away, as well as the beautiful scenery, there are a multitude of quintessential, chocolate-box, English villages with honey-coloured houses to explore.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 - to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Minimum stay : There is a 2-night minimum stay
- Internet access? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Other Ts and Cs : For those wishing to add a hot tub to the booking, please note that there is an additional charge of £200. Please request at time of booking.
- Other 2 : Sorry, no stag or hen do's will be accepted at this property.