Villa Cuxarett at Comunidad Valenciana
Villa Cuxarett is a modern, quirky villa laid out on two floors and sleeps six people comfortably. There are three double bedrooms, plus an extra sofa bed – not ideal for those wanting an extended stay, but great if you have short-term guests. One of the bedrooms is accessed via an external staircase and has its en-suite shower room, ideal if you have guests wanting a little extra privacy from the rest of the house. There’s a family bathroom and also a separate shower room too.
The main living and dining area is the large open plan. There is decorative tile floor covering the length of the ground floor which contributes to the villa’s charm. The fully fitted kitchen is just off the sitting room; it has all the modern appliances you’ll need and doesn’t overdo it on the bells and whistles. The sitting room has a large comfy L-shaped sofa, flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player and an open fire – a great place to relax away...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Calpe, just five kilometres away from Villa Cuxarett, is a lovely family friendly resort which is popular in the summer. It has long stretches of beach including the blue flagged Playa Arenal, a one kilometre long stretch of golden sand and clear waters backed by restaurants, playgrounds, cafes and hotels. The town is also famous for its spectacular 600m high granite rock on the coastline, Penon de I Fach. A walk around the old town with its narrow streets and pavement cafes is also a must for any visitor to the area. Keen explorers with a car will love driving north to discover the Benissa coastline. You will find pretty coves, hidden by pine trees and some only reached from the road by foot, ideal for scuba diving or just enjoying the calm, clear waters of this part of the Costa Blanca. Alternatively, Moraira, at the north-eastern end of this coastline, is a seaside resort popular with Spanish families. It has grown from a fishing village to a pleasant and charming holiday town that has managed to retain much of its Spanish character. It has an impressive marina, great restaurants and the market on Fridays is the perfect place to pick up some local produce to take back to your villa. The surrounding region is mountainous with beautiful scenery and many traditional villages to explore. The more active holiday maker has a great choice of activity within the area with golf courses, horse riding and a wide range of water sports and other land based activities nearby. The region also has some wonderful walking trails along cliffs, woodland terrain and through rural villages.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 payable in resort upon arrival via credit card and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Other Ts and Cs : Highchair & Cot available for an additional charge of £19 per item, per stay